Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Godot smiles-

"Amazing, putting that much time and effort into a single drink, you have my gratitude and thanks."

Attachment 523400

Godot continues to toss a few coins on the counter as another cup of coffee slides down.

Attachment 523401 Attachment 523402
Weiss looks at Godot waiting for him to take his first sip while still smoking his fa.g.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna smiles while keeping her gaze fixated on Viktor and Janna.*

Nice to meet you. What brings you to Draven's restaurant?
Weiss turns his attention to Orianna all dressed up and lets out a small laugh.
"Wonder what boss is thinking seeing her here", he says to himself.

After taking another inhale of his cigarette, he addresses the Lady of Clockwork.

And what can I get you Miss Revick?

Sykper

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Weiss looks at Godot waiting for him to take his first sip while still smoking his fa.g.
Godot looks, he realizes the cup slide down was actually the drink he ordered. A calm smile was seen on his face. He carefully takes in the aroma...

Attachment 525114

"...Oh this is...!"

Words could not describe the scent of the concoction, there had been so many different ingredients put into it that it couldn't be described in any single way. Nevertheless, Godot smirked, a bit of sweat dripped down from his brow- well, Visor as he was contemplating doing something rather...rash for once.

"...Kind sir-"

Godot setting the cup a bit lower, eye level as to see Weiss over the rim of his cup..

"This kind of drink, I don't suppose many people...well, dare I say intake it quickly? Simply put, how many customers do you see chug 'The One and Only: Draven'?"

benjimenfire

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna smiles while keeping her gaze fixated on Viktor and Janna.*

Nice to meet you. What brings you to Draven's restaurant?
Many things but this Janna Viktor thing is fun.
He sends Viktor a hextech messege that pops up on his mask I reads "Making a move huh?"

Ask Drav

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Godot looks, he realizes the cup slide down was actually the drink he ordered. A calm smile was seen on his face. He carefully takes in the aroma...

Attachment 525114

"...Oh this is...!"

Words could not describe the scent of the concoction, there had been so many different ingredients put into it that it couldn't be described in any single way. Nevertheless, Godot smirked, a bit of sweat dripped down from his brow- well, Visor as he was contemplating doing something rather...rash for once.

"...Kind sir-"

Godot setting the cup a bit lower, eye level as to see Weiss over the rim of his cup..

"This kind of drink, I don't suppose many people...well, dare I say intake it quickly? Simply put, how many customers do you see chug 'The One and Only: Draven'?"
Weiss smiles a bit before answering.

You may just want to take it all at once. It'll be more beneficial that way.

Sykper

09-13-2012

Quote:
Weiss smiles a bit before answering.

You may just want to take it all at once. It'll be more beneficial that way.
"Heh...the way you put it this drink might be really interesting..."

Godot takes the main drink, grasping it tightly as he proceeds to chug it in its entirety, The One and Only: Draven consumed in a mere couple of seconds!

Attachment 525501

Godot slams the glass down, looking intently as if bracing for something to happen...

Attachment 525502 Attachment 525503

{{ I got an idea on what I want to happen, but it is the champ's call Also, excuse the fact the gif shows the cup still empty >.>'}}

Ask the Herald

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
She finally found a good order, a modest caesar salad and a dignified, yet exotic, Wuju Style for the entree, both coming with a Golden Aegis for a drink. It was a short view of the menu, and she almost said a word until she was cut off by Viktor asking if something was wrong. "There's nothing wrong." she asked, "Why do you ask that?" she looked slightly concerned, her eyes said so in fact. White pearls dotted by blue and black irises. It was a beautiful sparkle, but still showed signs of concern otherwise.
Viktor silently appraised the beautiful woman before him, for a moment so as not to seem rude, before quickly shaking his head dismissively. "It doesn't matter. If it's fine, then I will inquire no further." His words didn't sound certain at all, though it was clear that there was much on his mind at this moment. Instead of getting straight to the point, as he should have done, he opted to begin with small talk. "How have you been faring lately, Janna? Everything going well for you? Any new occurrences" It was a pleasant surprise that she didn't remark at his lack of a menu, and the fact that a glass of wine didn't sit before him as well. He ignored the message he received in the lenses of his mask, merely deciding that a re-calibration was in store.

Ask Orichan

09-14-2012

Quote:
Weiss turns his attention to Orianna all dressed up and lets out a small laugh.
"Wonder what boss is thinking seeing her here", he says to himself.

After taking another inhale of his cigarette, he addresses the Lady of Clockwork.

And what can I get you Miss Revick?
*Orianna takes her attention off Viktor for a second and looks questioningly at the bartender. Next to her, Phoenix Wright just consumed a potent glass of mixed drinks in seconds.*

I do not suppose you have anything suitable for a woman of machinery such as myself would you?

Ask the Megling

09-14-2012

((Welp, looks like Teemo's fallen off the face of the earth.))

Iron Ambássador

09-14-2012

((Kennen ain't posting here either anymore really. Yordle boys huh? ))

Ask the Megling

09-14-2012

((Yeah, almost makes you wanna turn lesbian))