Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

08-01-2012

"One can only hope"

Leona said smiling

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Vice looks over at Twiggy.
"Thank you sir, have this as a token of appreciation for filling me in."
Vice hands Twiggy a tip of 40 gold coins.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

(( Bumptastic! ))

Dear Kennen

08-04-2012

Kennen walks in to the restaurant, he is wearing a black tuxedo with a black mask covering his eyes with little holes so he could see, although the mask may look weird he feels most comforable with it on even though everyone knows who he is. The ninja looks up at the greeter, "Reservation for the Heart of the Tempest please" Kennen then waited for a reply.

(Tuxedo Mask Yordle!!)

Ask Drav

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pantheon waited until the waiter had left, and then wrapped an arm around Leona's waist.

"With any luck, we might have less interruptions here."
A conveniently thrown ax wedges itself in the wall behind the pair with a message. "Please don't go Sparta in my establishment."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice looks over at Twiggy.
"Thank you sir, have this as a token of appreciation for filling me in."
Vice hands Twiggy a tip of 40 gold coins.
Twiggy nods at Vice before pocketing the gold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kennen View Post
Kennen walks in to the restaurant, he is wearing a black tuxedo with a black mask covering his eyes with little holes so he could see, although the mask may look weird he feels most comforable with it on even though everyone knows who he is. The ninja looks up at the greeter, "Reservation for the Heart of the Tempest please" Kennen then waited for a reply.

(Tuxedo Mask Yordle!!)
((did you make one? Sorry I musta missed it >.> can you re-link for me if you did))

Twiggy looks through the files searching for Kennen.
Please give me one moment Kennen.

Dear Kennen

08-05-2012

(I did not, I didn't even think that you actually make one...KENNEN LIES!!!! well I lie at least. So if you could humor me and play along pleassssse! )

Iron Ambássador

08-05-2012

((Oh Kennen... ))

Poppy walks into the restaurant, looking around. The room seemed just as flashy as expected from the 'Glorious Executioner'. She walks over to Kennen, wearing a long dark blue dress instead of her usual armor. However, Whomper is still on her back even in this outfit.
"Hello Kennen. Masked as usual huh?"

Ask the Herald

08-05-2012

{{ Draven, buddy, will you join the battle in the "Battlecast" thread? }}

Dear Kennen

08-05-2012

Kennen looked frustrated as the man tries to find his name, "Okay maybe I didn't make one, but please guy you gotta help me out, my date is going to be here any minute now, Please!" Kennen looks like hes about to have a heart attack then he smells a familiar sent and he composes himself. He turns around to see Poppy looking all sexy, Kennen's ear twitches and and jaw drops ever so slightly. "H-hello, Poppy... your so beautiful...Yeah it just f-feels weird with out it" The ninja manages to say more then he thought.

Iron Ambássador

08-05-2012

Poppy looked at Kennen, her expression seeming less angry-looking than usual yet still serious.
"Thank you. And I know that feeling well. It is hard for me to go anywhere without Whomper with me." She points at the hammer resting on her back. "I wouldn't mind seeing your face however..."
She places a hand on Kennen's shoulder, looking into his eyes. She then suddenly turns to look towards the tables. "So, I hope you made a reservation. It would be a shame if the restaurant was full, wouldn't it?"