Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Koopaman

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
"She was already here when I came in."
Tristana signals to the peon.
"Waitress, about that table, we'll be using it after all."
Okay! Follows the waitress and Tristana to said table.

Dojel

07-30-2012

((Success!))

Fallyn Light

07-30-2012

A summoner walked into the restaurant covered with a purple robe and the hood over her head, she went straight over to the bar and motioned for the bartender and ordered a shot of vodka and drunk it down quickly then motioned for another. The female summoner looked into the glass before drinking it down and slamming the glass on the bar, she motioned for the bartender again but this time she held the bottle telling him to leave it.

Ask the Megling

07-30-2012

Tristana sits down, her back facing Lulu.
"So, Teemo. What's the occasion?"

Ask Drav

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Mundo scratches his head and lets out a nervous chuckle.

"Mundo wonders where food is."

He begins scanning the restaurant for food.
One of Draven's more gruffer looking peons brings out Mundo and Morgana's orders and sets them down for the pair before addressing them. Forgive the wait but as you may or may have not heard we are currently working with a staff shortage at the moment. Mr. Draven would like to present you both with a bottle of Pinot Gragas on the house. Please enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Godot comes back to reality, captivated by his own thoughts he remembers he was still at Magnifique Draven. He looks around and sees some new faces...and hears a bit of commotion in the back, something about missing peons.

"Hmm, seems the patrons are getting a little impatient...hey tender."

Attachment 499492

Godot motions to the peon at the bar.

"I got an unusual question sir, does Mr. Draven own a organ or specialty piano in the restaurant?"
One of the bar peons turns to Godot. Eh, we were thinking about it but the boss said he'd probably end up slicing it in half sometime later. He's thinking about putting a piano in but he needs more staff on hand before he does anything else...As he finishes speaking Draven bursts from the back office axes twirling, murderous intent in his eyes. He mutters something incomprehensible to everyone else but turns and addresses the bar peon.

WEISS! I'll be back in about five minutes, I'm going to go "hunting" for a few minutes. When Viktor gets back fill him in on whats going on. If anything should happen while I'm gone, I'll ax all of you where you stand!!! The head peon named Wiess nods at Draven in understanding. Once Draven makes sure that everything is in order, he cuts a hole in the 3rd dimension and steps through it making sure to seal it up after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pantheon nods and then closes his menu, and then gestures for a waiter to come to their table.
A waiter hurriedly makes her way to the Rakkorians. Good evening and welcome to Magnifique Draven. Can I get the two of you started with any drinks?

Sykper

07-31-2012

"Mmm, I see..."

Godot considers how nice it would be to bring in his Sax and play an original piece with some help, but that seems to be out of the question at this time. Instead, he sips his coffee and simply watches the other patrons.

AskPantheon

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
A waiter hurriedly makes her way to the Rakkorians. Good evening and welcome to Magnifique Draven. Can I get the two of you started with any drinks?
"For myself, just water for now."

Snowy Poro

07-31-2012

Quote:
Leona nodded

"Same, please."

Ask Drav

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn Light View Post
A summoner walked into the restaurant covered with a purple robe and the hood over her head, she went straight over to the bar and motioned for the bartender and ordered a shot of vodka and drunk it down quickly then motioned for another. The female summoner looked into the glass before drinking it down and slamming the glass on the bar, she motioned for the bartender again but this time she held the bottle telling him to leave it.
Weiss the bartender/head peon sighs and looks at Lina. You know boss man has been looking for you right? I don't think he plans to kill you...well maybe not outright but he has been looking for you. He doesn't like to let potential such as yourself slip away.
Weiss takes a cigarette out from his coat and lights it before going back to cleaning some glasses.

So whats the reason for the sudden up and out?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona nodded

"Same, please."
Their waiter nodded then prepared to leave. I'll return in a bit to check if you are ready to order when I bring back your waters.

AskPantheon

08-01-2012

Pantheon waited until the waiter had left, and then wrapped an arm around Leona's waist.

"With any luck, we might have less interruptions here."