Family Reunion (Closed RP)

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

Closed RP for Equiste and AcolytHinderance, When posting please state your comments in OOC before starting to comment. Please do not ask to be incorporated into this RP unless I specifically state openings for additional characters. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dulcina and Hinderance would be enjoying a relaxing day together. Hinderance would be acting as a water bed of sorts for Dulcina. He would happily snuggle up with her making sure that his water temperature would be nice and warm making sure Dulcina was comfortable. "Hrmmmnn.....at this rate we are going to spend the entire two months like this I feel.....Actually how long have we been like this?" Hinderance would try to count the amount the time has passed. He would look somewhat worriedly at Dulcina. "Are you sure you are ok not having eaten for a while now?"

Hinderance would nuzzle onto Dulcina's shoulder happily before hearing a knock on the door. He would quickly split himself off into two leaving one with Dulcina so that she would not be without a comfy water mattress. Hinderance would open the door to be greeted by Nadia Gennaka. Hinderance would immediately freeze the doorway forming a thick wall of steel like ice. The other Hinderance would quickly get Dulcina up on her feet making sure she was dressed by shifting himself into a dress. Mentally, Hinderance would begin speaking, "Dulcina I want you to get away if you can. I think my family is onto where I am." The blockade would quickly burst open scattering the ice into different directions before Nadia would be standing leisurely at the entrance. "Sorry, to burst in unannounced Sij and Madam. However, I need my mistress's son back for a while. Now be a good boy and come with me. Your mother wants to talk." Hinderance would remain still, unmoving still calculating what would be the best move at the moment.

Equiste

04-01-2013

Dulcina hummed happily, resting into Hinderance. She giggled when he asked how long they had been like this. She shrugged at his question.
"I am not sure how long we have been here for. I guess I am hungry but I should be fine. I'm not wasting away now am I and I could probably lose a few pounds." SHe said with a chuckle, nuzzling back. She ignored the knock on the door, not really wanting to be disturbed. When he formed a dress around her she sighed, quickly standing up.
"Get away? Please, I'm a senior summoner and hydromancy expert. Besides, we were probably going to meet eventually." She said, standing up and quickly creating an ice sheet that looked like one of those clothing screens. She took a dress out of the cupboard, responding to the voice.
"Oh I doubt you are that sorry at all. And if we are to come we will be going together by our own choice. Now mind waiting a minute? I need to get changed." She said non-chalantly.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

Hinderance would continue to talk in a concerned tone mentally, "Now, you can say I am paranoid for no reason right now, but what is left of my fear is still telling me to stay and keep you as far away from my parents as possible. Although I don't remember from exactly what....." Hinderance would mentally face palm himself when he remembered he sacrificed his previous life's memories to form Dulcina's necklace. Hinderance would slowly morph away from being a dress back to his humanoid elemental form behind the clothing screen. "Still are you sure about going in like this?"

Nadia would happily hum and nod. She would go on to give Dulcina a proper bow, "As I expected from a senior summoner, as elegant as she is intelligent. I suppose the mistress wouldn't mind seeing you as well. I am sure she would be very curious about her son's future wife and her daughter in-law." Nadia would quickly notch an arrow and fire it to the right of her. The arrow would make a resounding 'clink' noise as it penetrates the stone wall close to the dressing screen. "Claire~ I can smell you~"

Claire would stop remaining hidden and expose herself to Nadia. "I...I wasn't hiding..." Claire would float down and go closer to the dressing screen somewhat going behind it to talk to Hinderance and Dulcina. "I guess I am going with you...?"

Nadia would chuckle, "Yes, the mistress has questions for you and if you don't follow willingly I would need to leash you Claire and we all know only the mistress ever enjoys that kind of thing."

Hinderance would move out of the dressing screen and reform with his frozen pieces leaning in to whisper to Nadia. "Anything, and I mean anything happens to Dulcina and I will make sure to wring not only the life out of you, but even drop of liquid from your cold rigid corpse.....Do we have an understanding?"

Nadia would chuckle a little evilly, "My.....how you have grown Sij.......back in the day you were so meek......she must really be your one true love hrmmmm? Oh as for me leaving her alone? You don't have to worry. Just worry about your mother and father."

Equiste

04-01-2013

Hinderance behind the screen would see her swiftly pull out underwear and a simple but well cut elegant dress before sliding on her Senior summoners robes. It was surprising how quick she was. Smiling, she leaned in and gave him a quick kiss, dismissing the screen.
"Hinderance darling, we're dealing with Noxians so I would not say you are being paranoid. But relax darling, I have many wards and defenses on my mind, a strong command of magic to defend ourselves with as well as a guard of elite Institute troops. You might call me arrogant but we should be ok." She replied back through the link. She smiled to Claire, stroking her hair a bit.
"Guess so. Just relax dear we should be ok." She said with a soft smile, before making her way over to where Hinderance had moved over to Nadia after their exchange, smiling calmly.
"Well then, no time like the present huh?" She said, moving to Hinderance and slipping an arm around his waist.

AcolytHinderance

04-01-2013

Nadia would chuckle and bow to the both of them. "Well, with our introduction covered I will open a portal back to Mistress Alicia's home. She will fill you in on what is happening nowadays." Nadia would open a large portal three people could easily fit through. Nadia would step to the side waiting for Hinderance and Dulcina to enter. "After you....for obvious reasons."

Clarie would stick close to Hinderance and Dulcina folding up her wings so that she was more compact. She would sigh a bit before hugging the both from the back. "I suppose so...." Claire would follow them in when they chose to do so.

Hinderance would sigh and then wrap his arm around Dulcina's waist as well. "Yes....I suppose I will have to agree with Clarie and yourself." Hinderance would give Dulcina a deep kiss just before they would enter the portal. After a brief moment he would stop and then look Dulcina in the eyes. "I can't believe how beautiful you are......and I can't believe I am about to take you someplace I promised myself I would never take you........"

Meanwhile, on the other side of the portal. Alicia Maldric Donovitch would be impatiently tapping her feet waiting for her son and Nadia to step through. "Hrmmm.....Nadia sure is taking her sweet time......."

Equiste

04-03-2013

"For obvious reasons." Was her only reply to Nadia. She wrapped an arm around Claire and gave her a hug when she hugged them, trying to reassure her a bit. Honestly she was worried herself. But she was more used to situations like this. She returned the kiss enthusiastically, smiling as she looked into his eyes.
"Well techincally we are both heading together to a place where you didn't want to take me rather than you taking me there. Though I could be unconcious to facilitate that." She said jokingly, giving him a squeeze. She looked back over to Nadia.
"Oh, and my Institute bodyguards would be really put out if I had to leave them behind. The mistress won't mind if I take some with me will she?" She asked to Nadia, smiling sweetly.

AcolytHinderance

04-03-2013

Nadia would smile and shake her head. "Mistress would be heart broken if you did not bring your guards. She does like company even if they might be semi-hostile. Still she can facilitate them and if required they will be fed as well."

Hinderance would chuckle a bit, but Dulcina would be able to feel just how nervous he was and the amount of dread building in Hinderance's mind. "I would rather you were awake." Hinderance would smile back to her before hugging her happily.

Claire would just stick close to them still somewhat afraid, but it seems Dulcina's demeanor was keeping her calm for now.

Once Claire, Hinderance and Dulcina entered the portal and reached the other side Alicia would be waiting. "Well. On to business then.....wait....." Alicia would walk up closer to Dulcina and quickly scan her top to bottom before looking at Hinderance. "Hmrph...so the reports are correct. Oh well you are more powerful and useful as an elemental than you were human anyways. Come, we have much to discuss and possibly little time." As they walked further away from the portal Nadia would quickly follow through. She would check her bow and wait for Dulcina's guards to pass through before closing the portal. The Portal room was a dimly lit and cold marble room that has a thick wooden door as its only entrance and exit. Beyond the large door however, was an incredibly decorated room with varnished wooden floors which transitioned to a brightly lit and large room with Noxus banners hanging high along with portraits of passed generations and the current champions of Noxus. Alicia would leisurely walk to the den which was at the end of the room with the banners and art. Once inside the den they would be able to see something of a library. Mostly due to the bookshelves acting as walls while books of varying colors and sizes decorated the shelves. The fireplace was quite decorated with plenty of ornamentation as well.

Claire would cringe entering the room before summoning herself a chair to sit on while Hinderance brought over a large and comfy chair for Dulcina while he got a similar one to sit on. Alicia would gesture at a waiting maid to come to her before whispering to the maid something. The maid would nod and leave the room locking it behind her. Alicia would sit in the chair, close to the fire place. "Now then.....Sij. I know you were alive since you left Ionia. Your father and I hoped you had died in battle, but alas that was not the case. We were however, surprised and actually, for once in our life thrilled to see you join the Institute of War. Of course that thrill didn't last long seeing how little you advanced in your years there. Then when Elizabeth managed to find you again we got even more information regarding you and now that you are no longer human I think it is probably a good time to actually acknowledge you. Well to a degree, still that was something I know you wanted to hear so now lets go into why you are here. Your father found an underground catacomb beneath our home. He went exploring around 3 years ago and has not reported back since. I need you to go down there find him and drag him back. Oh and its infested with undead now. Obviously, something your father let out intentionally as he probably wanted a challenge. If you find him as an undead, contain him and bring him back regardless. I want to kill him myself if has turned into an undead. This has nothing to do with your father personally Sij, its mostly the fact that if I want the rest of the settlement to be mine I need his head or some kind of identifiable remain to win the court order. Now....Dulcina was it? I hear my semi-worthless son here actually had the gall to propose to someone of your station and you actually accepted his proposal. Although, for myself and my husband that is great news. I have to ask why? I mean to be far when Isaac asked to marry me I actually dueled him. Of course, I lost really, but I can't say it was all bad leading up to today." Alicia would look Dulcina as if speaking to someone of equal standing instead of an inferior which is something her posture and tone indicated.

Claire would continue to shift about somewhat awkwardly as Alicia spoke. Hinderance would try to start his own refutes and statements, but since his mother is not letting him talk at all Hinderance would go back to listening and waiting to directly answer a question. Dulcina would be able to feel the waves of emotions coming and going in Hinderance's mind. From surprise, sadness, happiness, dread, and finally anxiety. Hinderance would wait for Dulcina's response as he tried to think about what might have happened to his father.

Equiste

04-08-2013

"Well they are more paranoid than hostile. And unfortunately for them Institute Policy requires them to keep themselves facilitated to a degree." She said, four black and golden armored people appearing out from the corners of the room, walking over to form some sort of banner guard for the three. She chuckled again, moving a hand to rub Hinderance's back a bit to try to relax him a bit.
"Then I shall be wide awake, if only just to see you." She said, kissing him on the cheek. She then slipped the hand to Claire's back, also massaging it a bit to try to calm her down.

The elite guard making up her banner body guard seemed alert but relaxed in that state of ready to react. Dulcina regarded Alicia with a longer more deliberate scan, smiling calmly back towards her. With that they all continued to walk through, Dulcina recognising the banners quickly.

Dulcina happily waited patiently for Hinderance to bring the chair over, thanking him quietly and sitting down. Her elite guard simply stood around making an even square around the three, still in their relaxed but alert stances. She remained calm and graceful as Alicia continued to speak, gently stroking his hand as she gave him calming and condoling thoughts, smiling sweetly at her question.
"You have heard correct, we are engaged to be married. Perhaps if you were able to keep up a bit more you might already know the answer, but of course you have been busy with everything else here." She said, regarding her with a posture that also indicated she considered her on equal standing and hadn't meant anything condecending by what she said. She smiled calmly, deciding to let Hinderance take the lead for now.

AcolytHinderance

04-11-2013

Alicia would chuckle, "You got a feisty one eh Sij? Indeed, Elizabeth left quite a mess afterwards. As always when one member of the family is the cause the rest is usually blamed along with them. It was annoying since we could not take advantage of Senior Summoner Trevlious's plans. I mean all that power and the best he could do is summon three greater daemon lords? Although it is a great achievement, I would have preferred an infinite power source from the blood elemental. Anyways, where was I? Ah yes, Sij don't worry so much about Isaac I am sure he is well entertained and quite healthy even when surrounded by rotting corpses. Still times a wasting would you like to go down there alone or will your future wife be joining you down there? I don't mind both really." As soon as Alicia finished talking the maid returned with tea, biscuits, and serving tray with quite a decedent selection of sweets and other treats. Alicia would nod in approval and gestured towards Dulcina, "Please help yourself to any refreshments while you are here. As I am sure my son no longer requires food I will not bother offering him any."

Hinderance would grumble, "Mother, I would prefer if you did not talk about Cassandra and Reshaya as if they are objects. They are my daughters and they should deserve to be treated as such. As for father I do not doubt he is doing great since he was the one who beat you of all people." Hinderance would turn to Dulcina wondering if she wanted to stay while he went to get his father. Although, Hinderance would be blatantly be worried about her staying with his mother.

Equiste

05-30-2013

She simply smiled sweetly when she was called fiesty, her calm demeanor didn't change when Trevlious was mentioned. She wished she had dealt with him before the incident that stole Reshaya away from her, but at least she was safe. She shrugged when mentioning the source of power from Reshaya being the preferable part.
"Indeed, he really should of approached it from a different angle." She said, though she didn't say more than that. She didn't really wish to talk about the situation and didn't want to interupt Alicia, which if she said more likely would of done both. She couldn't help but smile when she mentioned Hinderance not requiring food.
"Oh, there are other things he enjoys eating." She said with a wide smile, kissing Hinderance on the cheek. As he went into his spiel about Cassandra and Reshaya she massaged around the small of his back to try to relax him a bit, though the rest of her body that could be seen remained calm and serene. She let out a bit of a hum.
"Mmm, I think it might be fun to come along. Been a while since I've done something exciting. Well something exciting apart from these two." She said, rubbing both Hinderance and Claire's back.

12345 ... 7