NEW Strategy / calculator site - needs feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thegamenet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-02-2009

Hey Guys,

I been working on a new site and I was hoping you could take a look at it and give me your feedback. It is still early beta (has bugs we need to fix I'm sure + needs a graphic theme) but the functionality is working.

Please check it out and provide some feedback as to what you would like to see changed / added to the site, and I'll get it done.

Here is the link

http://lol.northrockmedia.com/strategy/test-strategy-1

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2009

Looks like a good format. Convenient, easy to see.
Item build would be great too. And if there is ever a way to link player's stat (win/loss/ELO), then that'd also be pretty good, although I don't think that is possible just yet.

You'll need a pretty good search function to organize it though. Maybe by player, character, rune build, and item build?

Vindico Atrum

11-02-2009

Mebe work on layout a bit more, right now its a mess

feardragon

11-02-2009

It looks awesome. Pretty much my only complaint is item build and more ways to filter searches.

thegamenet

Recruiter

11-02-2009

Thanks for the feedback guys - I am looking to make sure that the calculations / mechanics work properly. Please feel free to test the hell out of it, as I'm gonna work hard to get it out to you guys soon.