I love teemo!!! but is ad better then ap?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brunke

06-21-2012

I love teemo just as much as the next guy but i just wanted to know whats the best way to play teemo and with what build? He is such a diverse character and i like to try out lots of other build so i want to hear some other summoners opinions.

Exocutioner13

06-21-2012

My personal opinion is that AD teemo is better. simply b/c the attack speed high with your passive E ability is lethal beyond compare to his AP mushrooms. Once you add in the blinding dart to disable strong melee champs and add a warmogs or frozen mallet you have the HP to survive longer. I play teemo alot and AD works for me.

Brunke

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exocutioner13 View Post
My personal opinion is that AD teemo is better. simply b/c the attack speed high with your passive E ability is lethal beyond compare to his AP mushrooms. Once you add in the blinding dart to disable strong melee champs and add a warmogs or frozen mallet you have the HP to survive longer. I play teemo alot and AD works for me.
I've been playing teemo ad the past few days and i would have to say ad/tank is a much better use for your team. I play ap teemo when i want to troll the jungle with shrooms <3

DrWhippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

ad/tank or on-hit ap teemo

Qitsune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exocutioner13 View Post
His poison doesn't stack, therefore attack speed doesn't synergize with his e (poison) like it does with Twitch. That said, AD Teemo seems to be the way to go unless you are supporting a strong team already, because if you go AP, you have little survivability, but your shrooms can really pack a wallop (around 1k magic damage per whack). When I play Teemo, I actually like to go AP if I'm confident in my team... which means I'm playing AD most of the time.

Brunke

06-21-2012

ap teemo in arab just to make the squishes qq

Fluffyknowsyou

06-21-2012

The only way to play teemo is magic dps

Malady, wit's end, madred, and whatever boots ya need as the core

Gaurdian angel or frozen mallet for surviving

Heremraver

06-22-2012

Your asking the wrong question. It's irrelevant whether Teemo is better as ap or ad. Teemo doesnt measure up to other ad carries so if your trying to fill that role you shouldn't be playing Teemo. He also has nothing that scales off ad so its a waste to play him that way.

Omfg Devin

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kitsune View Post
His poison doesn't stack, therefore attack speed doesn't synergize with his e (poison) like it does with Twitch. That said, AD Teemo seems to be the way to go unless you are supporting a strong team already, because if you go AP, you have little survivability, but your shrooms can really pack a wallop (around 1k magic damage per whack). When I play Teemo, I actually like to go AP if I'm confident in my team... which means I'm playing AD most of the time. ;)
Where have you been? His poison DOES stack now. He was buffed. Now it is in your favor to build malady nashors deathcap for the as/ap. You can melt people with your right click and the ap works with all of your skills. Get a LichBane after that deathcap, it makes your blinding dart to auto attack do massive damage.
Try it

Quick Rawr

06-22-2012

The best way to play Teemo is what works best against the enemy team. Sometimes glass cannon, sometimes Tanky AD DPS, sometimes AP, sometimes on hit.... it all depends. All work in certain situations, but none of them work in all.