provide me "bad" matchmaking game records

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hisaki

11-25-2009

Just got out of the game with this one... It was... Disturbing, to put it lightly. You can tell by the scoreboard... Cacti and I were taking the top lane, and we managed a early kill on Sivir. Not bad. Then the rest of our team died. And they died again. And again. Ashe in particular seemed to just keep rushing mid, where the other Ashe was, and she was promptly killed each time. Overall, our team was just hideously clueless, and the enemy team started ganking about 8 to 10 minutes in. Surrendered at the 25-minute mark in disgust. The crowning moment of the whole mess was when we tried some semblance of a push through mid, and our Ashe crossed from bot to mid through the forest. Malphite immediately turned to her and tried to ult her. Yep...

WurmDog

11-25-2009

Our team:
3 - One real game played, all others practice

Their Team:

lol

Puritas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2009

Okay, nowhere is the randomness of the matchmaking more apparent than here.

Game 1: terrible opponents; they fed our team's Kat 10 kills in the first 8 minutes.
They obviously never called mia, and just pushed lanes until they died.

Game 2: Obvious premade on the other team; competitive hero picks with strong synergy.
All 5 had clairvoyance and spammed it constantly.
Our team: We had an Annie that went 0-4 in the first 5 mins, and spent the rest of the time hanging around in the back following us around doing absolutely nothing.

Majora

11-25-2009

Corki was just uuuuuuugh, and then the Sion was also just bad. I called them out and they knew they were feeding, and didn't seem to care if I reported them or not. You could tell they were friends, they were defending eachother.

HACKtar

11-25-2009

http://img512.imageshack.us/i/kiuy.png/

Scores speak for themselves really...

http://img406.imageshack.us/i/woaga.png/

this one was 5v4 - their nunu left before we'd started - but even so their Karthus was soloing mid with me and just kept on running in and dying

http://img403.imageshack.us/i/woarg.png/

this game we lost, cardmaster was just ****, and nassus just jungled all game instead of partaking in the teamfights.

i'm level 23, why am i paired with these people?

Ruduen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2009

Wow, if I had known this thread existed, I would've saved a lot more screenshots. Most of today was me and a single other person constantly on a team being totally mauled by the opposing team of 10s+, when he's just starting out and I'm only level 9 after a full day's losses.

Lithsq

11-25-2009

Here's a good one, matchmaking system in general doesn't seem to be working at all to me. Levels might not be a good indicator of their elo ratings, but come on.

Our team:

Their team:

In other words, our teams avg level is about 10, theirs 25. No, ours weren't a premade, can't answer for them. Even match ups these days seem very rare, either you curb stomp the other team or they you, very few even games. Props to the level 5 for having more kills than deaths, but to expect someone with almost no runes/talents to compete with people at max level is rather stupid.

Dunpeal

11-25-2009

so basically by 25 minutes in we were at 20 deaths 4 kills between the team, then they got baron buff (at 25 fcking minutes) and my team surrendered. my team, was highly uncoordinated, and highly uncooperative, as people always are when you queue for a normal game, on the other hand the other team was obviously a premade, obviously coordinating quickly with eachother, also our team had nobody over lvl 20 and their team had 3 people over lvl 20, does riot know just how HUGE the gap is between being lvl 20 and not? Ok so people below lvl 20 either have no runes or just tier 1 runes because its a waste of IP, and a lvl 20 player has a full page of tier 3 runes, that makes a stupidly huge difference, your character basically loses to the lvl 20+ character always, simply because of runes, you shouldnt be fighting against people who are 20+ when you are below 20.

Also, it really doesn't help to say "oh you lost to a higher ranked team that was magically a 5man premade when you solo queued because you lost hardly any Elo!" when all a player can see is their win:loss, so all we can see is that we lost, not that we lost or gained any rating, all we can see is that we LOST, so this "rating" is fcking irrelevant unless we can see it

Raistlynn

11-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunpeal View Post
so basically by 25 minutes in we were at 20 deaths 4 kills between the team, then they got baron buff (at 25 fcking minutes)
baron is easily killable by the time he spawns at like 12 min mark i think.

BalthageDay

11-26-2009

This match seemed quite unbalanced, screenshot attached.