In depth Lee Sin dash and Maokai dash glitch report. [PLEASE READ RIOT]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Quote:
Dannamoth
-- the patch did fix lee's glitches for the most part: however
instead of laging/stuck. The champ is now jumpy/jerkly in motion and doest cast skills correctly { ill investigate further}

these glitches i have seen so far:
i have a ranked game where i Q a target and I walk away faceing away and cast Q then lee flys at the target pauses and flys towards target but is forced to move aroudn minons amd changes his direction in jerks instead of traveling over them????

or
flys at target hits with spell then walks away to where i was at casting from then walks back towards that target and auto attack once and i cant stop him???

resoning stike will also launch lee ahead of target on impact???

Liforce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Sorry to report this, but Riven is still getting stuck in walls, sometimes not even near them.

I was entering blue jungle bot from river, dashed with E, and found myself unable to move until my Q came up from cooldown, at which point I was able to get unstuck. This particular moment occurred on the ramp entering the jungle, and not near the terrain walls.

StrmCkr

06-30-2012

Quote:
Bug Resolved
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Riot, since your last patch, a glitch has been occurring far more frequently with Maokai's W (Twisted Advance) and the second part of Lee Sin's Q (Resonating Strike).
not resolved completly.