Full Chat Rooms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavaZy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

I know that many are aware of the popular chat rooms Looking for Group and Public Chat. These rooms are often designed for players looking for a team to play with. However, I've noticed that they are ALWAYS full, and the reason is because half the people in the chat room are playing games already. If there was any way to simply auto-kick the people in chat rooms already in games that would be beneficial for new players looking to join in the chat rooms. Two main reasons why implementing a filter system in the chat. 1) It would allow more players to enter the chat room without fillers in game taking up space. 2) Those already in a game have no need for the chat room "Looking for Group" so closing them out from the chat won't affect the player at all.
- Just a Suggestion

Fearflamesz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

bump

Drvn

07-06-2012

bump

optimi

07-08-2012

Looking for group and Public chat are most of the time 200/200. Are there only 800 spots in chat rooms for the entire sever?

optimi

07-08-2012

Just like if there were only one restroom in an hostel of 300 people.

Stay Ez 4 Me

08-27-2012

cheak out my youtube channel i really need some feed back and if you liked my videos please leave a like and subscribe it will help me alot!

http://www.youtube.com/user/GeGeKidZ?feature=mhee

Inokiulus

12-22-2012

Bump

ÐÃMÑ ŚMÙRƒ 666

12-26-2012

bump ...

Fearless Ninja

02-03-2013

Bump

Marneus Calger

10-14-2013

bump