new map and champion allow exchange

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

greyTREE

06-21-2012

hi,does everyone started boring of playing again and again with the same map?
please update a new map for us..
also i would like to has an option that players can exchange or give away their champion which they don't really like or bored of it..
please support my idea

Tiberius Dawn

06-21-2012

Glorious exposition, comrade.

FiresofGomorrah

06-21-2012

New map would be cool but it would be incredibly hard to balance champions for a new map and others would just be re-skinned summoners rift. As for champion trade or give away this would take away from riots income which I like them keeping since it keeps the game alive.

Exocutioner13

06-21-2012

New map idea has my support, however then champion idea is a bit much.

Fots

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiresofGomorrah View Post
New map would be cool but it would be incredibly hard to balance champions for a new map and others would just be re-skinned summoners rift. As for champion trade or give away this would take away from riots income which I like them keeping since it keeps the game alive.
Actually ive heard of a Magma Chamber map that was originally put on hold to make way for dominion. Not only was it a new look but the map layout had some changes with different paths from lane to lane. It's been ages since ive last heard of it so im not too sure if Riot will continue with this project but that's all i know for now