First Blood with Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soiyeruda

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingfrogs View Post
Teemo is a popular choice for many players
wow you viewers are really hard to please :P
its only my first guide...
You should create a guide so that it can appeal to new players, but also makes higher leveled players say "I totally agree" or "Hey, that sounds great. Maybe I'll try it out."

It's really unconvincing when you describe a strategy that is widely known by many players, that also happens to be easily countered by proper map awareness, and knowledge of a champion's skills.

And against a competent Tristana, your plan fails (she has an 800 range jump), and at level 6, she'll burst you down before you realize it. =x

Flyingfrogs

08-28-2010

Ok thanks I tried to do that with my Anivia guide.. but I'll have to see what people think

Mistjaymes

08-28-2010

you cannot buy both a vamp scepter and health pot at the beginning...

VoiceofTreason

08-28-2010

This teemo waited in a bush for over 5 mins for me today while invis...couldn't believe it. But teemos that do this might surprise me once but dont get me again. Teemo really isn't a very popular choice right now: http://www.lolbase.net/champions was all I was saying.

People are harsh because it is very likely that one day I will play someone that had followed a oversimplified and overzealous guide that swears they will get a positive K/D and be on god tier, etc. and fed or at least fail in their role.

Also, stating that firstblood sets you up for a win is misleading as well, 400 gold is very nice though.

Flyingfrogs

08-28-2010

Ok ok, maybe i'm just not that great at guides haha
but certainly I'm good at the game - for me a first blood almost guarantees a victory.

Leirkov

08-28-2010

If I see a Teemo on the enemy team I just sit and wait, using my range (as Tristana) to safely get last hits then walk away

You either try this plan out, lose so many last hits and fall behind in CS, or you just waste time.

actually, you're doing both. Against a smart player, anyway.

Soiyeruda

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingfrogs View Post
Ok ok, maybe i'm just not that great at guides haha
but certainly I'm good at the game - for me a first blood almost guarantees a victory.
Funny, because first blood hardly means anything. All it means is that you got the first kill, which is worth extra gold. Big deal. If you can't get those kills rolling in, that extra gold advantage will hardly mean anything while teamfights roll around.

Your strategy only explains how to score a possible first blood. You fail to explain how to keep up in mid or late game, an area where teemo's weaknesses begin to shine, especially if he isn't fed.

Phantasism

09-24-2010

This doesn't work at all BTW and no one should try it.

Smellis

09-24-2010

It looked like a lot of time and effort went into making this "guide". Unfortunately I stopped reading when you said buy vampiric scepter as your first item.

Kids.

STOP
DOING
THIS

Well unless you're on the enemy team, i do enjoy me some first blood.

Puzzl3

09-24-2010

I have never died to any teemo who ahs tried this. This will only work for noobs honestly. All someone has to do is exhaust u or flash away and its a fail. Unless the u let the champ totally push then it may work. Also if u r playing mid u r a total noob for going out until u see who ur against incase of quick blood ganks.