Cloak of Agility stacking on mages?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HoodriiicH

06-21-2012

I enjoy spectating games and have been frequently since it came out a few patches ago. To my knowledge the random games that scroll through home screen are high elo and sometimes have well-known and pro players? first off tell me if thats completely wrong and if its just totally random. Anyway, my real question: I started watching a game and got in about 15 minutes into it. A morgana and amumu on one team each had t1 boots and 3 cloaks of agility. EACH. On the other team, a Karthus had the same build with 1 less cloak. At first I thought maybe the item and k/d ration summary at the bottom was glitched because Idk how those build were viable - especially in (what I believe to be) high elo ranked 5s games. So was that just trolling? or is there some new fad/gimmick with crit stacking early-mid game on non-AD champs?

I tried adding all 3 guys that did it to ask, but they all ignored the requests.

Thanks

HoodriiicH

06-25-2012

bumpxxxxxxx

Luda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

I'd guess it's a glitch. Every game i've seen on the main screen was 1800+ elo

SoundwaveXXX

06-25-2012

I was spectating one game and 3 or 4 people had Blasting Wands. It was Kennen, Irelia, Karthus and Graves i think. Turns out those were actually health pots, but were shown as Blasting Wands. So maybe it's the same thing what you saw.

HoodriiicH

07-02-2012

yea must be glitch no way in hell that would be legit

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

it's a display glitch, they were probably doran's rings.