Who was the most underpowered champion before Evelyn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Construct

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Shen was considered a troll pick, at least when i played him, as his passive worked so he had to get hit for ki strike to proc, damage was bad. All he could do was ult someone, taunt and vorpal. He always had problems with energy management as well so he couldn't do anything. I miss the taunting minions though

Michael Kane

06-22-2012

I'd say Shen has always been better than Evelyn

Glebov

06-22-2012

Zilean, his only damage output whatsoever is time bombs, which to be fair are pretty tough, but he's way too squishy, and his buffs are barely worth it. karma is a close second.

"Let's be friends forEVER"
-Amumu, /joke

McLiiimon

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCsLive View Post
I'm not that much of a Vet Lol'r. But I've heard stories that Kayle was super weak after her initial nerf. Seems to have been fixed now, but she was really bad before. People also thought udyr was **** when he first came out. I can't really say though.
kayle super op. Build attack speed
ult urself when fighting 1v1 and its easy kills.

shes one of the strongest champions to go 1v1

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by not timma View Post
Darius, his low mana costs, high damage, decent sustain and rediculous kit make him super underpowered I swear.
"Before?"

mambawarrior

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCsLive View Post
I'm not that much of a Vet Lol'r. But I've heard stories that Kayle was super weak after her initial nerf. Seems to have been fixed now, but she was really bad before.
Only early game.

Treza

07-15-2012

id probably say kayle.. i really like her versatility but shes just not as good as a lot of other champions

although with that said, a fed kayle can easily be a nightmare to deal with so its really hard to say. kayle has really great damage really early but is fairly vulnerable from about lv 4 onwards until about lv 9-11.. i donno just hard to say!