Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

North America Unavailable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fondlemygooch

06-21-2012

Quote:
dragon3582:
Although LoL passed WoW on a bunch of statistics i'm currently too lazy to look up. I remember most daily unique players was one of em though

hahaha, sounds like something I would argue but not want to look up either. I'm not surprised, I'm just saying they don't have all the necessary equipment yet to handle the influx of groms coming to play.

TheGuyLives

Recruiter

06-21-2012

I looked it up you lazy *******s.
Crazy statistics.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/114283-League-of-Legends-Muscles-Past-World-of-Warcraft

tbagshank

06-21-2012

dudes it was unavailable for me then after a while it came up so i tried to login then i had to wait for login queue and it counted me down till my position was number 1 in the queue but it said itd be 2 hrs before id login in so i canceled a couple times then retried and the time just went up to 3 hrs so i tried restartin my comp thinkin it was my laptop and then when i tried again the server was unavailable again so idk it sucks tho i really wanna play some ranked....pro taric

dragon3582

06-21-2012

It is crazy stats. But WoW is differently handled than LoL i think. Given that they are two different types of games. Max people playin at the same time in LoL = 10. WoW = 12039847176 (random number). Although im just spitballin here i'm not even sure I am saying the right things.

10 U YOU BABY

06-21-2012

i dont care about its quarlity. i just want to know when it can be available.
i wouldn`t believe that it has been unavailable for almost 20h in last 2 days ,because i have nothing to do without LOL!

Akahukaji

06-21-2012

So i'm thinking i'm just gunna eat some milk and cookies.

greyTREE

06-21-2012

feel so sad.. !!

smythist

Recruiter

06-22-2012

It's bull**** the servers havnt been up more then 3hours this week...

Protious

06-22-2012

I've played 3 20minute surrenders in 4days of downtime.. I'm getting kinda sick of this

LuciousWiro

06-22-2012

Game on