North America Unavailable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxAscendxX

06-21-2012

Is anyone else's game not loading? It is saying North America is unavailable.

fondlemygooch

06-21-2012

yup and it's pissing me off! I know things have been bad for the people over at Riot but work faster, my addiction is festering and I want to gank someone's gooch!

Kiggles

06-21-2012

Mine isn't working either... It says that they are "experiencing technical difficulties"

vHopev

06-21-2012

The servers are currently down for North America due to client issues that they are currently working on resolving, you may follow them on twitter @LoL Status if you wish to follow their progress. thanks,
Akahukaji

XxAscendxX

06-21-2012

Lame. The long wait time is one thing, but Now it is unavailable again, it really pisses me off. i bet when it gets back up i will have another hour long wait time.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Pulsefire ez is angry he's not in the league yet lol.

KaiDuhAzn

06-21-2012

Always like this...

vHopev

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAscendxX View Post
Lame. The long wait time is one thing, but Now it is unavailable again, it really pisses me off. i bet when it gets back up i will have another hour long wait time.
One more thing, they are also having an issue with server stabibility, Just be paitent things will work out.

fondlemygooch

06-21-2012

well I don't blame them, their servers probably aren't used to all this bandwidth being taken from people logging in at once. LoL is still a game in its infancy compared to WoW!

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fondlemygooch View Post
well I don't blame them, their servers probably aren't used to all this bandwidth being taken from people logging in at once. LoL is still a game in its infancy compared to WoW!
Although LoL passed WoW on a bunch of statistics i'm currently too lazy to look up. I remember most daily unique players was one of em though