How good are you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoreMedz

06-21-2012

This is not intended for ranked players or professional gamers, but only those who frequent the normal mode and can use a brief moment of reflection.

Are you a good player? What makes a good player? Do you want to be a good player?

When was the last time you made a meaningful impact on the game?
When was the last time a fellow summoner said, “thank you”?
When was the last time you saw someone putting down another player, and you told him to stop?
When was the last time you held back your rage and said to yourself, “focus on the game, because I am better than that”?
When was the last time you admitted that you made a mistake?
When was the last time a game was fun for both your team and the enemy team?

It’s never too late to start somewhere.

Speak your mind, but give constructive advice only - argue when game is over.
Try your best, because your team is depending on you.
Acknowledge your fellow summoners, as they are people with feelings, and some are prepared to learn and to make friends.
Respect the enemy team, since they are here to have fun, just like you are.

We can’t all be skilled, which take that time and practise. But you can be a good player, if you start somewhere.

Olaeceae

06-21-2012

Wow.

Bumping this + giving it a thumbs up.

vHopev

06-21-2012

I can honestly say i follow those values in all my games, Those values should be kept as they are part of the Summoners Code. Good work.

Shenghis Khan

06-21-2012

Are you a good player? What makes a good player? Do you want to be a good player?
I'd say I'm an average player at best. I play maturely, just not very competitively. Not really.

When was the last time you saw someone putting down another player, and you told him to stop?
When was the last time you held back your rage and said to yourself, “focus on the game, because I am better than that”?
The answer to all of these for me is the last game I played.

Acknowledge your fellow summoners, as they are people with feelings, and some are prepared to learn and to make friends.
I agree with everything said above, and figured I'd response since you haven't really had any yet as of me typing. I play for the fun of it, and while I do want to win, it's not my biggest priority. Having a good, fun match is.

We can’t all be skilled, which take that time and practise. But you can be a good player, if you start somewhere.

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreMedz View Post
This is not intended for ranked players or professional gamers, but only those who frequent the normal mode and can use a brief moment of reflection.

It's fun when we win but we can't be kind to everyone that is a troll. *Cough thief of buffs.

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

i berate bad team mates after a game - i would rage at bad ones for a good 2 minutes before starting a new game fresh

Umbasa

06-21-2012

im poop

dont play ranked cause people would yell at me

forevernormal

not timma

06-21-2012

I'm about 5 good.

tbagshank

06-21-2012

i do my best to follow the code ya know cuz i know what it feels like to be criticized and i compliment thank and apologize as often as possible when the opportunity arises its really just good sportmanship like it doesnt help to criticize someone doin bad they usually do worse instead i try to help and its not to much to tell someone gj when thats just what they did and im not to proud to admit and apologize for a mistake its a team game and when anything happens its not ever just one person responsible