Some things that happen too often...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

It's people like this.....

not timma

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon3582 View Post
No you did not address anything in there about luck. And i didn't imply you didnt read, so don't imply i didn't, i just said if you havn't. Although now im implying it.
Crit chance and someone going afk/dc are pretty much all you can contribute to luck, anything else can be manipulated or controlled. Someone making a bad play isn't luck, it's directly responsible to someone(s).

On second though I suppose some skills like ryze's bounces and brands ult can attribute to luck to at least some degree, but a game that close isn't really what we are addressing in this thread from my understanding.

SpaceghostX

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahukaji View Post
Honestly i agree with you, Accept i believe that if one is already losing the game they should try to promote a strategy to win the game. That's the reason you're put on a team, to work together. The common reason people use most for surrendering is "Its a waste of time" It's clearly not a waste of time. Work together and you may overcome things you've never thought were possible.
Except*. Use correct english dumbass.

dragon3582

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumfugger2 View Post
Except*. Use correct english dumbass.
no one really cares about correct english on the internet. everyone should know this by now.

xShAdOw SlAyErX

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon3582 View Post
I would add people, but no one really shares my views. I never surrender. I hate it and personally i think it's cowardly. I even hate it when the other team does it for cryin out loud.
The only reason i kinda like them surrendering is i feel like im really good It boosts my self confidence

dragon3582

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShAdOw SlAyErX View Post
The only reason i kinda like them surrendering is i feel like im really good It boosts my self confidence
I used to like them surrendering because of them getting wrecked but then they started doing it earlier. And then just as i want to finish a build item there goes the vote. And just to be honest it's kinda rediculous to vote surrender when we are hitting the nexus. Just throwin that in there.