Some things that happen too often...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragon3582

Member

06-21-2012

Lol backdoored ftw.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swt Chery Pi

Junior Member

06-21-2012

I'd agree, many people give in too easily. I main Tristana and nothing is more satisfying than gettin pushed to your own nexus re-spawning and acing an over stretched team then pushin mid right back into their nexus before they respawn. Luck favors the bold not the quitters.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragon3582

Member

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swt Chery Pi View Post
I'd agree, many people give in too easily. I main Tristana and nothing is more satisfying than gettin pushed to your own nexus re-spawning and acing an over stretched team then pushin mid right back into their nexus before they respawn. Luck favors the bold not the quitters.
Exactly. Good things come to those to take chances. Although sometimes i take to many chances lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jokapwn

Member

06-21-2012

This sounds great, we can all play together and just enjoy the game. Finally a good bunch of peeps. More to add. Im excited, but yup, time to sleep. LOL Tomorrow its game TIME!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

not timma

Junior Member

06-21-2012

I despise people that refuse to surrender when it is ridiculously one sided. Is it possible to come back from a game? Almost always, but you rely on the other team suddenly becoming less effective or competent. Obviously it happens from time to time, but stupidity in general is something that annoys me. I'm not sure what is worse, losing a game due to bad plays or winning a game that should have been lost because the other team decides to piss away their lead.

Inb4 mass thumbs down, you guys have your opinions and I have mine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragon3582

Member

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by not timma View Post
I despise people that refuse to surrender when it is ridiculously one sided. Is it possible to come back from a game? Almost always, but you rely on the other team suddenly becoming less effective or competent. Obviously it happens from time to time, but stupidity in general is something that annoys me. I'm not sure what is worse, losing a game due to bad plays or winning a game that should have been lost because the other team decides to piss away their lead.

Inb4 mass thumbs down, you guys have your opinions and I have mine.
If you havn't read anything that was posted here, you need to. Strokes of luck happen. And i continue to play, regardless of how it looks if i may lose or not, for those very situations.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Jester

Junior Member

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by not timma View Post
I despise people that refuse to surrender when it is ridiculously one sided. Is it possible to come back from a game? Almost always, but you rely on the other team suddenly becoming less effective or competent. Obviously it happens from time to time, but stupidity in general is something that annoys me. I'm not sure what is worse, losing a game due to bad plays or winning a game that should have been lost because the other team decides to piss away their lead.

Inb4 mass thumbs down, you guys have your opinions and I have mine.
Yes, I agree that you do have your own opinion. I wouldn't dislike your post, however i do not agree with it for simple reasons.

1) I believe it is possible that you can learn something from every game, therefore, it is worthwhile to stay in a game regardless of the current circumstances.

2) The fact that the enemy feels they are at a great advantage is always the best time to counter, such as making good use of the enemy's 'carelessness'.

3) If all else fails, you know you tried. And while that may not amount to much, in my eyes, its what makes a true gamer.

4) There is never a true 100% chance of losing, even if its 0-100


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

not timma

Junior Member

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon3582 View Post
If you havn't read anything that was posted here, you need to. Strokes of luck happen. And i continue to play, regardless of how it looks if i may lose or not, for those very situations.
Sadly it is you who didn't read, I addressed that fairly clearly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragon3582

Member

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by not timma View Post
Sadly it is you who didn't read, I addressed that fairly clearly.
No you did not address anything in there about luck. And i didn't imply you didnt read, so don't imply i didn't, i just said if you havn't. Although now im implying it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

not timma

Junior Member

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jester View Post
Yes, I agree that you do have your own opinion. I wouldn't dislike your post, however i do not agree with it for simple reasons.

1) I believe it is possible that you can learn something from every game, therefore, it is worthwhile to stay in a game regardless of the current circumstances.

2) The fact that the enemy feels they are at a great advantage is always the best time to counter, such as making good use of the enemy's 'carelessness'.

3) If all else fails, you know you tried. And while that may not amount to much, in my eyes, its what makes a true gamer.

4) There is never a true 100% chance of losing, even if its 0-100
1 - I'll give that to you. I've been playing since DOTA so usually when things go wrong I have a fair idea of what happened. I also rate myself as I play, adjusting my play as effectively as I can. Sometimes defeat is unavoidable. Not every player of course is like this, it's just how I play.

A decent player can look at the teams compositions and know when they should be ahead or behind throughout the match, if your getting dominated early and have no late game its pretty much over.

2- This should never happen, hence my point about the other team suddenly playing worse or stupidly which annoys the hell out of me. I'm not talking about games where the tide goes back and forth, I'm focusing games that are essentially hopeless of course.

3- I disagree, I always find self improvement makes a true gamer and playing a hopeless game seems like wasting time that could be spent in a new one. Obviously this is a point based on opinion however. The definition of a "true gamer" seems like a silly point to be arguing over regardless lol.

4) Of course not, but relying on the enemy team to all suddenly go afk because your team is completely fubar is not really a tactic I like to practice.