Some things that happen too often...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vHopev

06-21-2012

[QUOTE=dragon3582;25851215]Alright, just tellin ya now tho i just got vlad back and still getting used to him again]
And i ward too much, it's fine, we will have fun lol

Mr Jester

06-21-2012

Ill definitely play with you guys! ive been looking for a team or just some people (anybody) who plays with a held tongue for insulting others, those who are not so quick to cast blame, those who are willing to play even knowing defeat is imminent. I would love some people like that! ^-^ That's my kind of god d*** gaming! so anybody can add if you want to team up! But like dragon said... whenever they get the server back up lol

dragon3582

06-21-2012

i shall add you mr jester and akahukaji. when the server is back lol. I keep seeing people post that pulsefire ez is angry he's not in the patch and screws it up everytime lol.

Ilývatar

06-21-2012

Add me! Ilývatar

vHopev

06-21-2012

We will definately have to play together guys ^_^ i'm up for it. Add me @ Akahukaji. lets do it.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Whenever the servers come up im gona be on an adding spree

Mr Jester

06-21-2012

Lol awesome, I may hit the bed before the server finally does come back online.. Have some boring life stuff to do tomorrow, but will be on tomorrow, so just toss an invite and ill accept it whenever i do lol ^^

Ilývatar

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jester View Post
Lol awesome, I may hit the bed before the server finally does come back online.. Have some boring life stuff to do tomorrow, but will be on tomorrow, so just toss an invite and ill accept it whenever i do lol ^^
Life stuff sucks.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Yea if it doesn't come up soon i may also do the same. Or go to skyrim. Last time i got on there tho 3 dragons attacked me almost all at the same time.

Tattersail

06-21-2012

Add me as well! I hate surrendering! And I also hate the rageaholics found in a lot of the games xD

One game I had today (before servers were down haha) we had lost all our towers, were having our asses handed to us and two surrender votes started. So four of us decided to be sacrificial lambs and sent our Teemo to the enemy base. They got distracted wanting to kill us and Teemo wiped out their Nexus!