Some things that happen too often...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jokapwn

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon3582 View Post
I would add people, but no one really shares my views. I never surrender. I hate it and personally i think it's cowardly. I even hate it when the other team does it for cryin out loud.
Well, if you wish, you can add me. I play games with friends always and youre more than welcome to tag along. We are a humorous, yet competitive bunch so dont mind the language and constructive criticism we portray.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahukaji View Post
Hahaha nah man i said mediate. When someone mediates they listen to the issue and they try to solve it using the best means possible, not meditate. haha
Lol meditate, mediate close enough. A 't' is missing. But yes communicating is important, although i admit that i don't do it as much as i should. But that's also due to the reason no one else does. And i can't type very fast, so that ends up in death in lanes lol. And even tho i'm level 30 and play well sometimes, i still consider myself a bit green. I havn't got to the point of going positive every game. And as i said earlier i do get flamed for "feeding" even tho people make it sound like something you can control. Sometimes you're just out of your league in your lane or misclicks or any of that. I get a lot of bad luck tho and that also gets me raged upon.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jester View Post
I agree with OP. I've been in so many games where I am the only one to not surrender simply because I have this gut feeling that i know if I can co-ordinate just a little bit better, we will end up winning. I've come back from games with a 20+ kill lead, us on the losing side, and we still managed to pull through. It was tough, sure. But I think the there are a few reason as to why people surrender

A. They do not feel like a long game therefore don't care anymore.

B. The team is fighting with each other and they've given up hope.

C. They think since they are down so much, might as well.

Firstly, this game is played by a wide range of people. Each of them think differently than the other, and some of similarly. I just don't think it is possible to have everyone think the way you do, and since most people are prone to taking the easy way out than staying with it and trying, you get surrenders or forfeits. In any case, if your team is fighting with each other, I've found it best to carry a positive attitude and try and help your team out. (Not all the time will this happen, but have faith). As far as the last option goes, well... That's just good fortune for having those people, lol.

If anything, I'd try and find people that think like you. Get a team together that doesn't back down after a 5 kill loss, 10, 20, heck even 30 ... Find people who play because its fun, who play because they continually strive to get better, even when facing defeat. That's about all I can think of to help with this. Sorry for being so long-winded ^^
It's good i felt like my post was long also. I just always have a feeling to never back down. Even when i actually said to myself "yea i surrender just this once" i clicked no. Didn't realize it, but i did lol.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokapwn View Post
Well, if you wish, you can add me. I play games with friends always and youre more than welcome to tag along. We are a humorous, yet competitive bunch so dont mind the language and constructive criticism we portray.
I can add you, but just be warned by my other posts. I don't surrender, just something to let you know : P (i swear i feel like im the only one who sees a mouth like the cereal meme, i don't see a tongue lol)

Ilývatar

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon3582 View Post
I can add you, but just be warned by my other posts. I don't surrender, just something to let you know : P (i swear i feel like im the only one who sees a mouth like the cereal meme, i don't see a tongue lol)
I never surrender either, its more fun to just let the game play out and see what happens.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

I can add whoever when the servers come back up : P just post your names here

SmellsLikeFatGuy

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowDashVn View Post
^
Add TL; DR
Are you that ****ing dumb or just lazy? You really can't read a paragraph; no wonder our country's in the toilet!

Akahukaji

06-21-2012

My name is Akahukaji lol add me

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmellsLikeFatGuy View Post
Are you that ****ing dumb or just lazy? You really can't read a paragraph; no wonder our country's in the toilet!
So much hostility over something i don't even understand lol.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahukaji View Post
My name is Akahukaji lol add me
Alright, just tellin ya now tho i just got vlad back and still getting used to him again : P