Some things that happen too often...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenghis Khan View Post
I read it.
Ty for taking the time to read it : P

Ilývatar

06-21-2012

I hate how often people surrender.

TheGuyLives

Recruiter

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon3582 View Post
I agree. I've single handedly brought back games with no turrets. This game isn't set in stone til that nexus is gone. People don't see that.
Or they just aced, everything in the besides the nexus in your base gone, and you all have a minute or more until respawn, but they leave base and you do respawn, but everyone else respawned before you and went to push everything back getting ganked one by one, so you're Twitch right, try to bd that **** before they can do it, but you can't because they have improved recall. and you get stomped while your team respawns quick enough to push back from your nexus.

Surrender has ended a lot more bad games than good.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilývatar View Post
I hate how often people surrender.
Right? It just annoys me to no end. I think they should either take it out, make a new map or mode without it, or i just thought of this, make it so everyone has to click yes.

Ilývatar

06-21-2012

Quote:
I would add people, but no one really shares my views. I never surrender. I hate it and personally i think it's cowardly. I even hate it when the other team does it for cryin out loud.
I completely agree.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuyLives View Post
Or they just aced, everything in the besides the nexus in your base gone, and you all have a minute or more until respawn, but they leave base and you do respawn, but everyone else respawned before you and went to push everything back getting ganked one by one, so you're Twitch right, try to bd that **** before they can do it, but you can't because they have improved recall. and you get stomped while your team respawns quick enough to push back from your nexus.

Surrender has ended a lot more bad games than good.
It may have, but even in those curcumstances, i would stand my ground and try to take one with me. Winning is good, taking people out with you as your nexus is about to blow just adds to being fun.

vHopev

06-21-2012

Quote:
I agree. I've single handedly brought back games with no turrets. This game isn't set in stone til that nexus is gone. People don't see that.
That is so true, We need to keep in mind that fact precisely. I'm not good enough to bring back games by myself, However i do believe That the game is not set in stone until the nexus is gone. Also one more thing, when your team is fighting try to mediate, it's part of the summoners code for a reason, you have a higher chance of winning if you can encourage your mates to pull together.

dragon3582

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahukaji View Post
That is so true, We need to keep in mind that fact precisely. I'm not good enough to bring back games by myself, However i do believe That the game is not set in stone until the nexus is gone. Also one more thing, when your team is fighting try to mediate, it's part of the summoners code for a reason, you have a higher chance of winning if you can encourage your mates to pull together.
Well to be honest, Riven gets rediculously high damage when i play her, and it wasn't the entire team at times. Maybe 3 people i killed for an ace and then pushed while my team respawned and came. As for meditating...Should i be Master Yi for that?

vHopev

06-21-2012

Quote:
Well to be honest, Riven gets rediculously high damage when i play her, and it wasn't the entire team at times. Maybe 3 people i killed for an ace and then pushed while my team respawned and came. As for meditating...Should i be Master Yi for that?
Hahaha nah man i said mediate. When someone mediates they listen to the issue and they try to solve it using the best means possible, not meditate. haha

Mr Jester

06-21-2012

I agree with OP. I've been in so many games where I am the only one to not surrender simply because I have this gut feeling that i know if I can co-ordinate just a little bit better, we will end up winning. I've come back from games with a 20+ kill lead, us on the losing side, and we still managed to pull through. It was tough, sure. But I think the there are a few reason as to why people surrender

A. They do not feel like a long game therefore don't care anymore.

B. The team is fighting with each other and they've given up hope.

C. They think since they are down so much, might as well.

Firstly, this game is played by a wide range of people. Each of them think differently than the other, and some of similarly. I just don't think it is possible to have everyone think the way you do, and since most people are prone to taking the easy way out than staying with it and trying, you get surrenders or forfeits. In any case, if your team is fighting with each other, I've found it best to carry a positive attitude and try and help your team out. (Not all the time will this happen, but have faith). As far as the last option goes, well... That's just good fortune for having those people, lol.

If anything, I'd try and find people that think like you. Get a team together that doesn't back down after a 5 kill loss, 10, 20, heck even 30 ... Find people who play because its fun, who play because they continually strive to get better, even when facing defeat. That's about all I can think of to help with this. Sorry for being so long-winded ^^