New pre game voting system?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

badandy

06-10-2012

well, Im curious what the community thinks of somehow getting a pre-game voting system in place to boot people from que. I recently have way too many people QQ-ing in game sabout "no i want to ad carry" (commence QQ session here between two people) so we end up with two carries or two junglers etc. so instead of wasting time and elo on losing multitudes of game sin a row because of cry babies, what if we had something like this? (and i know it opens up an entire new way to troll, so, thats why an opinion topic )

TeknoWizard

06-10-2012

Yeah, I'm going go with a no on this. Because the number of people who would troll with this is as equal to the ones who refuse to play multiple roles. And, it will add to it if you choose to not play a "common" champion. Considering the number of people who dodge when I pick Viktor or Orianna, it seems just as likely that they would just kick me for picking certain champions.

KnightxSScarlett

06-10-2012

No, because the metasheep will discourage new things.

SatanInDisguise

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by badandy View Post
well, Im curious what the community thinks of somehow getting a pre-game voting system in place to boot people from que. I recently have way too many people QQ-ing in game sabout "no i want to ad carry" (commence QQ session here between two people) so we end up with two carries or two junglers etc. so instead of wasting time and elo on losing multitudes of game sin a row because of cry babies, what if we had something like this? (and i know it opens up an entire new way to troll, so, thats why an opinion topic )
Also no because if two people call it at the same time how do you decide which to kick.

badandy

06-10-2012

@satanin, its like when one person already grabs an ad carry, then last pick nabs one as well, that make sit clear-cut i would say.But I do see what you mean with that people need to discuss roles better etc.

badandy

06-22-2012

end of thread XD u can now leave without loss of elo