[Champion Suggestion] Armstrong, The Moon Walker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drake O Dagger

12-15-2009

I must agree with the bulk of people who have commented on this character. Change the name and lore of the champion, and this would be **** cool. Just looking at the abilities, I can say with confidence this is a champion I'd enjoy messing around with a bit, even though I don't play LoL much anymore. Lots of potential if it had a proper lore and name. As it is, it just doesn't fit with the lore of LoL as it is right now.

joesyuh

12-15-2009

Thanks for the feedback gents. I myself would like a lore/name remake but I am struggling to really think up a good one at the moment. I know it sounds cheesy, but what I really put my brain power in to was the skills themselves. I am not as creative as others with names of skills and characters. I will keep thinking about it though.

Maysin

01-17-2010

It has never been my cup of tea to have person/being A transported through time/space/wormhole to destination B. These type of backgrounds tend to detach players from the fantasy of the game and, ultimately, just doesn't seem to blend well with the rest of the champions.

I do like the abilities quite a bit though, and the passive is quite nice as well. However, the theme of the abilities could be modified a bit, and as many have suggested, the name and background changed a bit.