Pantheon....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrossBlades

01-13-2011

What are the best AD items for pantheon?

CTHDRL

01-13-2011

Last Whisper.
IE.
Bloodthirsters.

I actually don't play Pantheon but his abilities all scale with your AD, and he's basically an AD casters as in your job isn't to stand around autoattacking.

DayInTheSun

01-13-2011

Ghostblade is essential on Pantheon and caters to his mid-game dominating style.

Bloodthirsters are always nice and so is Last Whisper for it's armor pen and 40 AD.

Redenbacher

01-13-2011

I use Brutalizer + Ghostblade, then grab something for survivability like Phage or BV, then stack BF swords until I'm FORCED to upgrade them because I have no more slots. Rushing the upgrade to IE or BT doesn't do anything for you since the passives are built around auto-attacking, which you're not doing much of.

WithoutSkill

01-13-2011

ghostblade is so sub par on panth.

Get sword of the occult, last whisper, bloodthirster, IE, bloodthirster/black clever then mallet or hexdrinker/banshees or moar damidge.

STACK MOAR DAMIDGE

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

Brutalizer -> Bloodthirsters (at least 1 fully made is required for some lifesteal, rest can be BFs and upgrade later) -> Last Whisper if needed, later finish ghostblade, for taking down towers. BV/Thornmail, one of these should be your ONLY def item, anything more and you will be gimped (lol@patheons building chalice, rushing ghostblade and other craps, burn in hell!)