Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee sin Resonating strike bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuicideSilences

06-21-2012

Hmm it seems like from time to time if you use Lee sins resonating strike not all the time but sometimes its happened about once or twice a game, He will get stuck in a walking animation and just pretty much run in place till death though i have gotten out of it once by dashing to someone but couldn't do that again for the other times,

Voodohodoo

06-21-2012

This has happened to me multiple times on live servers;
So far it has happened to me about once a game as Lee Sin.
Problem: Cast resonating strike and on chance I get stuck about half way through the jump, frozen for awhile. About 5-10 seconds later and it unfreezes. Moving my champion as if it followed who I was attacking.

Idkot

06-21-2012

I've seen this firsthand as well. I was playing as mord, and the lee sin used resonating strike once to hit me and dash to me. AFTER he hit me with the second phase, that is to say, after he kicked me, two things happened. 1) I flashed over the wall to get away from him 2) He froze in place on the OTHER side of the wall where he hit me.
A few seconds later of me running, lee sin suddenly appeared next to me, doing a lot of damage, as if he was hitting me the whole time. He seemed just as stunned as I was. He hits me with another one, same thing happens, he freezes, I run a few steps away, count to about 5, and he suddenly appears next to me again. This time, I SAW him run away into the jungle after his freezing ended before he suddenly tped to me about 5 seconds later.