{Art Request} New Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DryRun

09-10-2012

holding onto middle turret could give Gp5 to whole team that would be enough incentive to hold it. i like this idea, so bumped

Shadowmender

09-10-2012

For great justice!

Pumpkin Raven

12-08-2012

I support this map idea 150%. I like that people are finally coming up with map ideas. I thought another cool map would be a royal rumble type thing where alliances could be made or broken.

ChaosDK

12-22-2012

sounds really cool

Nysta

01-06-2013

I like this one, too, but in this map there is the problem of one team just working together with another team and simply killing the third team by that. That is no fun for the third team. I can assure you, that that wouldn't happen on my map! But yea, basically it's got that thing about the middle, too, just that for my map the middle is the lock, and on the outer rings lies the key! Basically it's just turned around and well, more fun for every member, even though it is really hard to hold the middle!

Pirateelfdog

01-06-2013

True, but not really. Similar to your map, there is a fight in the center, and only one person can control it at a time. Making alliances is a problem, but being the smartest person is an advantage... if another team thinks they're working with them, a quick betrayal will change their mind fast.

Nysta

01-07-2013

I'm talking about the silent agreement of two teams rushing one other team and just flat out killing it. That isn't even possible in my map!

Pirateelfdog

01-19-2013

By the way, just saying, when I reviewed your map, I actually gave you good feedback as opposed to just downgrading my map and advertising yours. A review isn't a debate about whose concept is better, it's an attempt to make it better.

Sh3n0

01-22-2013

Honestly, I'd say to take out all chat. If you lose and observe (unless it was 3 minutes behind) you could give the team you favor an advantage. Two teams could just wipe out one team also. There would probably need to be some changes in the way leaving games work. You have the option to reconnect, but they'd need to change that for 3v3v3 so you could start another game.

Luckster1234

02-22-2013

I may try to draw this.
However I'm not very good at drawing terrains