Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I left a game earlier today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FIM ClopMaster

06-21-2012

because I couldnt stay connected for more than 2 minutes at a time.
Before the game, i had FWOTD available. When the game ended, i was sent into the after-match screen. I got 0 IP, because it was counted as a leave.
im not mad about the 0 IP or the leave, because it wasnt my fault i couldnt stay connected.
My FWOTD was used because my team won the match, but i got 0 IP for it.
Is this a bug or a bump in the system or intentional?

Lisztomaniac

06-21-2012

it sounds pretty intentional for me, why would they grant you the IP for it?

John Toan Pham

06-21-2012

I dont think you understand Lisztomaniac, hes wondering why it counted as a leave but lost his FWOTD anyways.

I think this is a bug in the recent patches or just a PBE patch.
I haven't seen this happen before but then again i only DC once and my FWOTD was probably already used

Lisztomaniac

06-21-2012

Quote:
LTJ10:
I dont think you understand Lisztomaniac, hes wondering why it counted as a leave but lost his FWOTD anyways.

I think this is a bug in the recent patches or just a PBE patch.
I haven't seen this happen before but then again i only DC once and my FWOTD was probably already used

no, i did understood, you didnt understand, what i am saying is, he left the game so he should be punished and if the FWOTD doesnt already get removed when you leave a game in live then it should.

Idkot

06-21-2012

I agree with Lisztomaniac, regardless if the leave was intentional or not, if you end up leaving a game, but your team actually won said game, your FWOTD should be used up as punishment for leaving. It sucks for those that have an internet or computer problem, but then again, true leavers need to be punished.