Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How often do you get IP/RP on the PBE?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazylockdown

Recruiter

06-21-2012

I used my IP for one rune page (AP) and a few champs. Wondering when I would get more so I can make an AD rune page...

R3ALA1S

06-21-2012

Sunday will be your happy day ;p

Godunderscor

06-21-2012

Every Sunday. It's automated.

AWESOME WAR HERO

06-22-2012

I think i forgot or missed reading the answer to my question but, how much RP &/IP is refilled every sunday? If this doesnt happen then I was successfully trolled into believing this :P

Memoscorp

06-22-2012

Quote:
AWESOME WAR HERO:
I think i forgot or missed reading the answer to my question but, how much RP &/IP is refilled every sunday? If this doesnt happen then I was successfully trolled into believing this :P

4K RP and 10K IP iirc.

Velpro

06-23-2012

Wow each week you get another huge amount of RP and IP? Im glad i just joined Saturday =)

GetBackToLife

06-23-2012

Never got any rp or ip on any accs of pbe i have here, had to make one to test each types of play, support, tank, ad carry and jungler x_x

Zylyan

06-24-2012

everyone already got it? cuz i've been playing all week long and i didnt get it today

vLemon

QA Analyst

06-24-2012

@Draydan Strife: you have to be active in order to get the stipend ( play games, log in).

@Zylyan: We get it later in the day. I think the script starts running in like an hour and it takes about a couple of hours till all the accounts are rewarded the money.

Maxim Play

06-24-2012

awwwwwwwwwwww