Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Raging and Trash Talk on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slccmultitasker

06-21-2012

Am I the only one on PBE that finds this is very childish? Granted I think it is childish to do so on the regular client, however it feels even more distasteful played on the PBE. Are we not here to test new things, find bugs, and improve the quality of the game for players? Why are people tearing each other down over a PBE game?

Almonds

06-21-2012

Agreed.
I played a normal to see what the PBE community was like, and the majority of PBE players in normals and such would appear to be level 10-20's. It's a shame, they're just using the game for their personal gain, exclusively.

Ajuub

Recruiter

06-21-2012

I do agree with you both, but you cant help the helpless. Everywhere you go there will be ragers and trolls in every game you have to deal with real people. Sometimes you just got to ignore it and move on. It may be hard but you cant help that fact. I suggest you find some good people to play with and keep the circle small and simple. It may or may not work.

Just puttin' mah 2 cents in.

Kanajos

06-21-2012

I don't believe it is childish. I am not a child yet I talk trash all day in the regular game. I believe it is rather funny when I get called a noob though. Due to the fact that the majority of the people suck (be honest, the majority of the people don't know what last hitting, or team fights are and only playing in beta to try out free things) I feel that it is unneeded to talk trash due to them not being able to do anything useful for their team. If someone is good I think it's fine to talk trash a little bit in beta, but you really can't expect that much from the people playing it...