I wish Support didnt do more damage than I do

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleBootyRiven

06-21-2012

Teemo and blitz Ripping me in kills///damage, that sucks, They should change them to a carry ;p

Kälte Leutnant

06-21-2012

da fuq? you must suck

Kreyni

06-21-2012

Teemo is a support now? >:O

Careful

06-21-2012

AD carry Teemo, lol. Just avoid hooks, ward bushes, and poke at that little squirrel. There's no lane sustain with that duo.

xGvPx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

thought this thread would complain about actual supports like soraka or karma or something funny haha. teemo is an AS ROT speed champ and blitz is support tank who relies 100% on his skill shot pull. teemo can surely troll, but blitz, just learn to avoid his skill shot & profit.

MoreMedz

06-21-2012

You'd think Lux would have a spot here.

SevenOceans

06-22-2012

don't fight them by yourself before you have any damage items? Especially if you're AD, Teemo will blind you and then kill you. Since you won't be able to hit him, ofc he will do more damage.

Kyle700

06-22-2012

blitz isn't really a "support" hero. He's often seen in a support role, but that doesn't mean he's a support I guess. More of a intiator / support / nuker

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle700 View Post
blitz isn't really a "support" hero. He's often seen in a support role, but that doesn't mean he's a support I guess. More of a intiator / support / nuker
You just said he's not a support, then listed him as a support. /logic

Farm behind minions to dodge Blitzcrank, and if you take someone like Ezreal against Teemo, his blind has no effect and you have much higher damage than him. If you're really struggling for sustain, get Soraka/Alistar to be a support. Alistar counters blitz anyways.