Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your 3 Bans for Proving Grounds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

06-21-2012

If/When Proving Grounds gets an All Random Draft Mode, who would be your top 3 Bans?

TheUnburned

06-21-2012

Karthus and Darius - Ults are even more devastating on this map. (Fiddlesticks fits this group too, but his Ult is much easier to counter with any stun or knockback. He simply doesn't have the same element of surprise on this map as he does on Rift)
Kog'maw - Insane poke. Probably the best map for AP Koggie.

Dragonsafe

06-21-2012

1- Soraka.
2- Soraka
3- Soraka.

Banana fear.

WindWhip

06-21-2012

Wouldn't ever play, ARAM is the only way to play the map, but if I did it would be Nidalee, Galio, and Fiddlesticks.

blackdeath17

06-21-2012

nidalee
karthus
darius

Horror Goran

06-21-2012

nidalee karthus... GRAGAS I ALWAYS SEE THIS ****

gpa4

06-21-2012

Anivia + Gragas + Galio

Emkram

06-21-2012

Zilean, Blitzkrank, Karthus

MeatMasterMeat

06-21-2012

Nidalee - I could care less about spears, even with the debuff to heals you can sustain an entire team through most pokes by just maxing her E and stacking ap and cdr. It's insane when you can heal 45% of a squishy's lifetotal on a 5 second cd or what have you.

Xerath - he really needs a tank wall to be super oppressive, but if he has it game over.
His range can reach past tower while sitting in mid bush with locus of power on, and if you get a deathfire and Ionian boots, you have like a 2 second cd on locus of power. Good luck pushing a wave when xerath can just clear it safely from behind his own turret, while harassing/killing you with ult.

Also voidstaff + his passive is 62% spell pen. I hear thats good when you can spam a skill 3 times for 600 damage at around 1300 range on a 36 second cooldown.

Teemo - The reason surge is an op summoner spell. I've won every teemo game I've played on the back of surge, a blasting wand, an amp tome, and level 2 poison dart. No one expects than kind of damage out of teemo in the first teamfight, and it's disgusting how much cleanup power you have if you bait them to full engage by saving surge than popping t when they don't respect you damage.

Also , denying hp packs with mushrooms is completely doable with 34% cdr. In almost every case mushroom deals more dmg than an up pack gives, even if it's ad teemo, and even if they have tanks to pop them, usually they will take the hp anyways denying he squishes sustain.

Also, blind shuts down most of that fiora, akali, trynd **** where people go balls to the walls dive the pokers style.

Rbo

06-21-2012

Yi (AP Yi wrecks people hard. You don't get hurt because you target dying minions, but you hit for ****loads of damage. Then, when you get low, you heal for all your HP)

Mundo (Ult to heal himself up, can harass without worrying about mana problems. Build with a regen pendant and win game)

Alistar (Heal all day. what the derp)