"GG noobs"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaltzMaltz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammondegger View Post
It's always unbelievably funny when the worst player on the team says that in end game chat, then you point out that this person got carried all game or is in fact contradicting themself. After you make this clear they usually stop talking, cause they then realize they have no business calling anyone a noob or criticizing another players skill level.
This is 90% of the time wrong. When the worst person on the team does it, it's usually done ironically. Because they know they did badly. So they're saying "gg noobs" in a joking manner.

Only time it's ever really annoying is when someone who carried does it. Just because you went 11/2 does not mean you are better at this game than I am.

Raving Eskimo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-21-2012

just report and move on. some people have to learn the hard way.

MorisOverlord

06-21-2012

the best player is one who learns to respect their opponents

vHopev

06-21-2012

Those are the types of situations that you have to overlook, try to be an example and bring up other players even after the enemy team calls your team noobs. When people say "GG noobs" or "too easy" or even "delete the game" it can affect the people who played on your side in a negative manner and actually non directly lure them into being negative towards other summoners. Be an example and abide by the summoners code and i believe things will slowly change for the better. Thanks,
Akahukaji

DannySheep

06-21-2012

Because they have a tiny ***** and need to make themselves feel better about themselves. :3

not timma

06-21-2012

I do it cuz I carry team like boss and need everyone to know aboot my massive epeen. Anyone complaining is just peasent beanteaht my feat

In all honesty if someone typing smack on a computer, over the internet, about a video game really upsets you then perhaps you need to get your priorities checked. Enjoy life a bit, you'll realize how insignificant some random person's opinion is over the internet (or you can throw the advice out the window, since who am I but another random person on the internet).

That Guy Ben

06-21-2012

Stop losing then, noob.

10 U YOU BABY

06-21-2012

Follow your own course, and let the dogs call out.
i never mind other people`s jeer ,it`s a game ,i don`t know what r they proud of .
play a game foy fun .
that`s it .
(an english learner ,if i made some mistakes ,forgive me ,plz )

Hipster Jesus133

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenUpinHere View Post
Stop losing then, noob.
Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

PrideHunter Pred

06-21-2012

I really hate people like that also..makes the game not fun, win or lose, even if its on my team, i tell em to shut up...i admit it i do my own show-boating but only when something good happens...say a failed gank 2 for zero...or a good play...rarely happens tho, i use the term maggot's cuz it sounds funny due to in the army..but i "respect" players...the "" becuz i don't like to admit it, heehee...but still people are just plain rude..in my team or in the other...win or lose, it don't matter...Especially hate it when they feel or act there so good when someone leaves or is afk..