"GG noobs"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tunmi

06-21-2012

The community is cruel. When my team starts saying stuff like that I try to tell them to stop and play modestly. No reason to start something to talk **** when your already winning. I mean unless your trying to get banned. I often report ppl on my team as well as the other team for doing/saying stuff like that bc it's a bad attitude. I don't like it when the other team does it to me or my team so I wouldnt expect my team members to do it either. "treat others how you want to be treated"

baD GRAMMER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

ez ?

Bawlicker

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkchargersfan View Post
i would say its half bad, half good
70 / 30

Sam Is Whoa

06-21-2012

I report every time. Just cause its the first thing you said doesn't mean it's forgivable. Read the summonses code. It is against the rules to talk **** and call ppl bad. Act like you have been there b4. Chances are in a game or two you will be on the other end of that.

The ppl who do it are rarely if ever good at the game and are not used to winning. That's why they act like that when they do win they have to try to make themselves feel better by putting other ppl down cause they know they aren't as good as they just played.

Injusto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

Just ignore them, if you take offense you can always report them.
There will always be trolls, sore losers and unsporting winners but tnx to the tribunals you don't get to see them often.

Clever Name

06-21-2012

turn off all chat...who cares what the other team has to say.

MoreMedz

06-21-2012

They are just insecure. Unless you are their therapists, there isn't much you can do besides /ignore.

GrandpaJD

06-21-2012

Seriously... This game has so much BM (bad manor) players. Unlike Starcraft, every game starts with some form of gl hf and ends with a gg or wp, or some other variation.

EinsamSeele

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster Jesus133 View Post
I've noticed recently that players on winning teams seem to finish their games with something along the lines of "GG noobs" or "easy". Now, I find it unsporting really and often humorous when it's the worst player on the team that tends to do it.

Why? Why must people do this? It makes me a sad panda ;-;
I know that feel bro

Sever1ty

06-21-2012

Perhaps it makes them feel fulfilled and accomplished. Some people just like flaunting their e-peen.