Help with elo hell!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dudesalvest

06-21-2012

Hey LoL community!

My name is dudesalvest and I've been having trouble getting out of elo hell. Every time I'm on a winning streak it always ends up turning into a losing streak making it so that i have made no progress. And recently I've always attempted to call a carry role only to have it taken away from people who feed during the game, leaving me with support role, and I always do well but my lanemate dies in really stupid ways, especially when I'm not at all near him/her and I tell him/her to play safe. Can anyone give me any good tips or tricks and maybe add me so that I can get help with getting out of elo hell?

Thanks!
dudesalvest

Kälte Leutnant

06-21-2012

Dont suck, say "Middle or feed" iv won 4 / 5 games as annie doing that. the fift game was top... which i won

awq

Recruiter

06-21-2012

just do what your best at, dont listen to peers
even if your last selection, meaning u have the lowest elo out of the team, if your doing something you'll know you'll do bad on, its pointless

SevenOceans

06-22-2012

If you're last pick, you'll have to suck it up and take whatever role is left. If it's support, the only thing you can do is hope that your carry isn't stupid and try your best to keep him alive. What you should DEFINITELY NOT DO is what Kalte suggested. Saying something like, give me this champion/role or I will feed is a sure way to lose more elo. It pisses your teammates off and lowers team morale, people on your team will be less likely to listen during the game if you want a gank or someone to hold your lane.

When you're not playing support, try to put yourself in a carry role. If you do well, make sure your team is taking advantage of the momentum. You're ahead? Winning your lane? Just got a double kill? Go take that dragon! Don't wait for the other team to sneak it from under your noses. One more thing, Yes it's good to farm, but be careful of how long you're leaving enemy turrets up, especially if they're all pushing like a pregnant woman in labour. If your team just won a major team fight, follow up by pushing a lane as a team or getting that dragon or baron. At around midgame, if you push together you can get at least 2 turrets down in one push. Remember that inhibs are important. If you have the opportunity to take one down, do it :]

Don't be afraid to make calls for your team. Make the right ones and your team will listen to you. Don't get cocky thinking you guys are ahead so you can just sit back and relax. The other team will be desperate and they will make risky moves such as going for baron, and if they succeed, you lose a significant portion of your lead.

As for what you say about your laning partners being stupid, if you're playing support then you can try to babysit. Pick someone that is useful in a pinch and can really save your carry, eg Alistar or Soraka and make sure your lane is always warded. If you know they have ****ty map awareness, ping for them. If you're playing the carry, you can try making your support base with you, but there's really not much else you can do if they insist on being stupid. Above all, try your hardest not to rage during the game. This will make them less likely to cooperate, and might end up with them deciding to rage quit or actively troll you. Save your angry "uninstall the game" comments for after the game is over.

Jonnysource

06-22-2012

Pretty much what SevenOceans said. Focus on map awareness and warding. Ping on objectives and ganks when they come up. If you're not fighting then get that cs! An item lead can give you a HUGE advantage in your lane. Also, keep tabs on your jungler and the enemy jungler. If you see your jungler on the opposite side of the map setting up for a gank and your lane's pushed out, go snag some jungle. Same goes for the enemy jungler, put them behind as much as possible. You're winning your lane? Ward it up, push it out, and counter-jungle when it's safe. One of my biggest things, focus on the enemy team's build and comp. Are they almost pure AD? grab some extra armor. Tell your teammates to do the same as well. Aside from what you can do for yourself, communication is a big factor as well. set up lane ganks if you can, warn about other lanes getting ganked or even just ping, if you see the jungler somewhere ping it out.

BouncyBalls25

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-22-2012

play with friends daniel dont solo queue play duo or premade 5

pc1086

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

there is no elo hell