Hello does riot have a contact phone number?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicCookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

I have emailed them about my issue where I bought 3 $25 riot cards and 2 of them didn't activate and my 7/11 can't give me a refund or exchange because its scratched off. I have sent riot my receipt and card photo information, but they have not emailed me back in over a week. I have never really tried riot customer server, but taking past a week with no update to my problem is a bit ridiculous. I expect this kind of service from time warner cable or xbox live, but not from riot =/. It's been well over a week and a half now, I don't want to have to do this but I will have to sue you riot for fraud, and theft. Ignoring one of your payers problems, sadly will not make it go away.

WildLeon

06-21-2012

What im going to guess, is you either 1) did not enter them right. 2) bought them when someone already scratched the numbers off and used them. 3) Didn't submit a ticket to support (not an email)

However, incase im wrong, and i might be, then i am sorry. But maybe its a user error not a system error.

MagicCookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

I have tried multiple times. I bought 1 card which works fine but the other 2 I also bought with it I had to scratch them all off. I don't know if the guy at the 7/11 register didn't put them through the system and just charged me or something with the riot system. I can't return for a new 2 cards because he said they were already scratched off.

ElvenAura

06-21-2012

uhh no spaces rite... just go through support emails