My runes are disappeared,(2 page) pls help me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Callipzo

06-20-2012

Today, I find my runes all disappeared, 2 page !

my ID : anohasuwan

pls help me cant play this : (

HeNgMark

Recruiter

06-21-2012

no one help y riot company will be shut dowm soon.

ps. me too no run - -!!!!!

AEBM

06-21-2012

i have no rune and no champs D: WTF?

Crelok

06-21-2012

same.no runes and owned champs are gone...they know about it....

Callipzo

06-22-2012

Dear Summoner,

Please accept my apologies for the content that has gone missing from your account. We are aware that content has gone missing from some accounts and are working hard to get this issue fixed as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, I cannot provide any estimate for restoration of the missing content at this time, but I can assure you that this is a top-priority issue.

I sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions.

All your Nexus are belong to us.
Zuul
Riot Games Player Support

June 21, 2012 12:15

GOD !!! But this time everything was intact. .........Where is my rune. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrystalChains

Recruiter

06-22-2012

my runes are gone too (btw guys did u happen to buy a runes or anything right before server went offline because thats what i did and i was resetting my runes and while i was resetting my runes the server kicked me out) then wehn i logged on today i found my runes gone

aoknight

06-22-2012

And I can't believe just in this time when Riot messes up the servers and stuff, I get Dota 2 Invitation !!!

Lhuarc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Dont worry, the servers are possibly stable and we have a 10 win IP boost but to me this game is basically unplayable without my rune pages. GJ Riot.