Great Game, but Broken by Bad Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nikeke

06-21-2011

This thread ACTUALLY DESERVES to be necro'd again, because its 100% true.
There needs to be "never play with" list.

Kitelol

08-16-2011

yes yes yes yes
get the **** out of this game

bladewielder

09-16-2011

This thread is thread i totally agree every 1 in 5 matches i get a ****** who does **** and complains about it, and i reckon you idea on leavers is great last game went with leblanc 17 kills basically i was fed and our team distributed kills equally so we were all figuratively fed but the one leaver caused us to lose because he was meant to be our tank because we were a squishy team.

S4mb1st4

09-16-2011

Great Game, but Broken by Bad Players!

TOTALLY AGREED!

Me and a friend of mine uninstalled the game last weekend and realized that we were getting more stressed instead of having fun with IMO the careless of Riot managing matchmaking, I'm sorry but its the all true.

I'm actually a real good player with good knowledge and team play, but I always get someone who leaves the game with Rage, or start feeding, or troll, or just started to play. I have more than 400 ranked games. C'mon!

Ideas?

Make some kind of form, non mandatory, where i can choose my preferences on matchmaking, like

"I prefer to dont play with whom has less then 10 ranked games"
"I dont want to dont play with whom has less then 10 ranked games, even it lasts to find me a game"
"I prefer to dont play with whom has less than 15 years old"
"I prefer to dont play with whom has more than 25 years old"
"Actually i can play with tank"
"Actually i can play with melee"
"Actually i can play with AP ranged"
etc.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Jürgen IV

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4mb1st4 View Post
Great Game, but Broken by Bad Players!

TOTALLY AGREED!

Me and a friend of mine uninstalled the game last weekend and realized that we were getting more stressed instead of having fun with IMO the careless of Riot managing matchmaking, I'm sorry but its the all true.

I'm actually a real good player with good knowledge and team play, but I always get someone who leaves the game with Rage, or start feeding, or troll, or just started to play. I have more than 400 ranked games. C'mon!

Ideas?

Make some kind of form, non mandatory, where i can choose my preferences on matchmaking, like

"I prefer to dont play with whom has less then 10 ranked games"
"I dont want to dont play with whom has less then 10 ranked games, even it lasts to find me a game"
"I prefer to dont play with whom has less than 15 years old"
"I prefer to dont play with whom has more than 25 years old"
"Actually i can play with tank"
"Actually i can play with melee"
"Actually i can play with AP ranged"
etc.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!
wtf idiot, just by looking at your match history I can see that you aren't even a 1200 true elo player. Stop complaining baddie and improve instead. You'd get horribly raped every game at higher elo. Matchmaking only sucks for bads, because almost every one of them thinks they know everything about the game and that they are above average. 400 ranked games is low, there are people with trice or more as much ranked games in every elo from 0 to 2400 (based on s1), so how the hell can you think that you are better. The elo you're stuck in for a for loads of games is your true elo, simply accept it and improve. Stop blaming the teams for your inability to play the game as it works.

Besides, why is this oldass topic still in HUD section, wtf.