Skin Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sharingmercury

06-20-2012

Here are some Skin ideas fellow league players

Snowman Malphite
Maritime Salvage Ezreal
Reverse Ahri (me and my friends came up with this one day and as we came up with more ideas it got more ridiculos but i found it be a laugh to have it in game the aura would be the body and a beach ball face of ahri would be the aura)
Soccer Kid Amumu
Surfer Irelia
Body Guard Mundo
Grave Digger Jax
Redeemed Morgana
Chef Singed
Baker Pantheon

Those are a few of my skin ideas. Give me your opinion on my skin and tell me your ideas

Faeneth

06-20-2012

I particularly like the Chef Singed and Baker Pantheon. The Redeemed Morg sounds cool too, but I'm wondering what specifically your idea is for that?

sharingmercury

06-20-2012

i really haven't had any desigin ideas (because i suck at drawing) but i would think for morgana that she would have a more lighter tone (yellow, red, orange) and her wings would be fixed up liked kayles, as for baker pantheon i would want him to have a french baguette replace his spear and a cinninamon roll for his shield, while he had a chef hat and wore an apron. I don't have ideas for chef singed ATM

Carry Poppins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-21-2012

And Rainbow Ahri!

LadyLightSyn

06-21-2012

a teenage anni would be interesting or maybe the Redeemed Morgana would skin that would interesting
skin or a pre-cures Cassiopeia, for I teenage I wonder what she would like when she grows up if she ever does.