Visibility Issues...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bumble Bee 2020

06-18-2012

Is it just me, or does anyone else dread being on purple team? I mean besides the wonderful color, you can't see at all, (Different Story for unlocked Cameras) I play with a Locked Camera, and Have the biggest difficulty seeing the blue team unless they are running in front of me towards my base.

ANYWAYS. Has any thought been put into a mirror like system, to make both views equal?

I was just wondering if any true Thought had ever been put into this.

What does everyone else think?

Ebon

Insípid

06-18-2012

I despise purple team, because I also play on a locked camera. I hate being bot on purple especially. Although i prefer purple jungle to blue jungle, because you get more defense and a better leash.

Bumble Bee 2020

06-18-2012

I agree when it comes to the Jungle, that is quite nice, You have a nice way to steal Baron when it comes to Purple, but if you aren't on top of Dragon, It seems like Blue has very easy farm-ability...

advancedAI

06-18-2012

Why on earth would you ever play with a locked camera?

Please unlock. Press spacebar whenever you need to center your character.

kingnero

06-18-2012

unlock it by pressing Y

Bumble Bee 2020

06-19-2012

Its just a personal preference. Regardless, purple is just annoying to play on, Other than the map being somewhat favored to each side. I think they should implement a way for it to have the same view as someone on the Blue team.

Insípid

06-19-2012

..i know how to unlock the camera im not stupid, but I started playing that way so its hard to just change that. and locked camera helps me better in fights with my constant mouse spazzy movements lol

CityOfTheChi

06-19-2012

If you play with locked camera it really doesn't matter what side your on because a player like me, who uses unlocked camera, would simply dominate you anyway. If you think otherwise I wouldn't be surprised.

In short... learn to play with unlocked camera. If you think your good with camera locked on blue side you would be far better learning to play with it unlocked on blue side.

Also in team fights all you have to do is hold spacebar and the camera stays centered on you which is what I do when everything gets hectic.

Draikk

06-19-2012

I agree with many replies here: Learn to play with camera unlocked, suddenly being on purple is not that big a deal anymore.

Bumble Bee 2020

06-20-2012

The only problem is, I didn't start this Thread to have people tell me I'm bad for playing with a Locked Camera. So, trying to help or Not, I posted this saying that they should be equal. To be fit for both game plays.

Thanks.
Ebon.