[GUIDE] AP Tristana - A detailed guide on the Unorthodox and (possibly)Overpowered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffy1

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflcopter77 View Post
You said to sell soulstealer first, but i think it would be better to sell it last or even keep it because if its maxed out, it gives you a nice 180 AP, which is pretty good. Not to mention it only sells for about 500 gold.
i hope you know that this guide is dated from like last september when soulstealer did something completely different.....if i recall it gave you the mana of who you killed.

Advanced Blood

08-09-2010

Really? AP tristana? You sir are a piece of work.

Texas Snyper

08-09-2010

After trying out this AP build, I gotta admit it is fun but I definitely had a lot more success with an attack speed/crit/Attack Damage set up. But of course I'm still pretty new to this game (just hit lvl 10) and could just be doing it wrong. The thing I liked about how I was doing it before was that I could auto attack for high dmg and just use my CDs to burst some1 that was already close to or at half HP. It also made rapid fire a beast spell that could drop buildings and champions alike.

bliu23

08-10-2010

Oh man I remember using this build when I was lvl 20ish. I loved it. Not updated version w/o DFG. Btw, very good build but bad lategame as you said. Mainly for fun though. Ap trist vs Ap tf = lol. +1

reebow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

i loved to play ap tristana, but with the explosion shot nerf, she isnt as cool as befor

Felix67

01-03-2012

Exactly how i play AP trist and very similar to my guide,although a bit out of date...i approve the items,summoner spells,the first item u pick and i stronlgy encourage everyone to try AP trist once...i wanna also add that if u had a strong early game (which every AP trist should have) and know which person to target (hint: carry) late game,u wil never lose viability,because uve efficiently made the fight 4v5 and still got some jumps to back u up.So except every player builds FoN and BV,i strongly believe AP wont lose her shine through the game. +1 from me

Oh,and just to clarify,AP trist is for advanced players that know and have practiced positioning of an anticaster A LOT...dont try this first time as lvl 5 summoner and come here crying that u got owned or AD trist was better :PP

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Oh cmon dude. Necroing a guide that is 2 years old? WTF?

Felix67

01-05-2012

Its a forgotten playstyle that is effective and deserves to get back to the surface.And the item build remains identical to these days.And if someone still wants something fresh,this post can trigger you to look up for some new AP guides for her.Where do u see the bad in that?

Warrrrax

01-05-2012

Then make a new freaking guide. Dont dredge up ancient stuff from years ago. That just confuses people.
Seriously, what are you doing digging through 2009-2010 posts anyways? Sort by Date.

Felix67

01-05-2012

Confuses people?A comment on old guide confuses people?Or you think people are so dump that they cant even look a guides date?
And i do have an up to date guide for AP tristana at the guide section.Just wanted to give respect to this fella cuz he inspired me.The real question is why are you wasting time of your life dropping dirt in a guys comment?Go troll somewhere else for christ xD