[GUIDE] AP Tristana - A detailed guide on the Unorthodox and (possibly)Overpowered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ambi

11-02-2009

Hmm I've never tried but I'm interested in it. Perhaps i'll try it next time after the LichBane and see how it works out.

NanoFate

11-03-2009

Wow that's a long guide, very detailed and following it word for word gets very good results though. Thanks for this. Just curious, have you thought about stopping at the Sheen and then going your physical DPS build rather than building the whole Lich Bane?

Ambi

11-05-2009

I haven't tried it but I guess it would work, especially since the sheen is less than half the price of the Lichbane. The amount of AP a Lich Bane gives compared to a Sheen is only about 35 so once you get the damage the increase from other items this might get you into your Physical DPS role faster.

Quinnister

11-05-2009

It definitely feels squishy if you intend to try and initiate with jump. The raw damage output of the build, however, is rather high.

Ambi

11-12-2009

In team fights I normally keep Rocket Jump for finishing off a champion since the cooldown is long enough that someone will die in the enemy team to reset it before it comes off cooldown to use it again. It really is too dangerous for you to initiate by jumping in there yourself.

BananaBoy

11-15-2009

Very funny and vibrant guide. Thanks for that nice idea. I definitely got to try that out!

mermin

11-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambi View Post
In team fights I normally keep Rocket Jump for finishing off a champion since the cooldown is long enough that someone will die in the enemy team to reset it before it comes off cooldown to use it again. It really is too dangerous for you to initiate by jumping in there yourself.
i cant help it.. i just jump all over the place and die...AP build or not..

thegamenet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-16-2009

Very nice guide Ambi - I added it into www.thelolwiki.com and gave you full credit. Nicely done.

Dr Niles Aquatic

11-16-2009

After you dominate the midgame and gank people like it's National Ganking Day, if you still haven't won, you might as well just sell all your items and buy all the DPS stuff instead.

With any champion, I end up selling and replacing really expensive items during achingly long games specifically to throw enemies off.

Blarfles

11-16-2009

Played Trist, DCed before beginning, got back in 10 minutes later at 1 while everyone else was 6. Fed 1/6 in about 10 minutes. 20 minutes later I'm 11/6 raping through the entire team with my AP build, hit 18 before anyone else in the game.

I concur with this build.