Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

what'cha think about Vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Misty Waters

06-20-2012

I am almost at 6300 IP and have been thinking who to purchase, I used Vayne when she was on trial for a week and think I did really good. I'm a newer player and just need some feedback on this campion, thanks.

-Diztrax

superman94

06-20-2012

hi yes vayne is a really good investment i main her and she is fun... for me she the most op range champ u should buy her

Farynn

06-20-2012

Vayne is one of my favorite champions. Definitly a good investment. She is super fun.

Misty Waters

06-20-2012

That's what I was thinking, i use Ashe now since Vayne's trial ended I like the range champs lol.

Klinestife

06-20-2012

shes really good. REALLY GOOD. but her laning phase is probably the weakest out of all the AD champs. when i play vayne i just play passive-aggresively for the entire laning phase because the other ad carry is stronger than i am

TheFlyingSpork

06-20-2012

Vayne is awesome. She's really strong late game. But you got to be careful in the laning phase. She's a great investment and really fun. I'm sure you'll enjoy playing with her.

Misty Waters

06-20-2012

I like going with attack speed boost and after i have a really fast attack i get attack damage and any other extras, I did that while playing as Vayne and it worked well, is that how she should be used? feedback please.

Klinestife

06-20-2012

Quote:
Diztrax:
I like going with attack speed boost and after i have a really fast attack i get attack damage and any other extras, I did that while playing as Vayne and it worked well, is that how she should be used?

attack speed is more important for vayne than most other champions, but i usually rush a bloodthirster on her (as i do with every ad champion) simply because one BF sword buffs your laning phase by that much, and the life steal can keep you in lane...indefinitely.

after that i get a phantom dancer, inf edge, then situational items.

PicaBoo

06-20-2012

Vayne's pretty good but doesn't have much sustain early, but is better late game. The best ad carry in the game right now is Graves.

Misty Waters

06-20-2012

Intresting, Thanks guys ^_^