What are the best champs for survivability?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnoopDoggJanitor

06-20-2012

I play Olaf right now, I use flash and ghost for quick early game kills (and get aways if needed). His Ult is so perfect for initiating or survivability at the end of a team fight, causing me to basically never die... I build sort of off-tankish so my HP ends up close to 5k at the end of the game anyway. I was just curious about other good champs for survivability in 3's because it's basically all I play... i tried Warwick but really just did not have fun playing him at all, same with renekton. I have Nasus but not sure how to build him for 3v3. Any replies are welcome >

Lizto

06-20-2012

Olaf isnt even a tank, if you want someone thats hard to kill get someone like mundo, singed, malphite... and btw... getting 5k hp on olaf means youre doing it wrong, olaf is good with hp, yes, but taking it to the extreme of 5k hp is too much, thats like having 2 warmogs and a mallet lol (ok Im exagerating a bit, but that build would leave you at 5k something).

SnoopDoggJanitor

06-20-2012

No I don't get 2 warmogs, I just add banshees veil if the other team has a lot of CC, it gets me to like 4700 or something like that... Trust me dude I never have a problem playing olaf with the way i build xD But that's what I mean, I don't want to play a tank. I want to play someone off-tankish that you can build for survivability rather than AD or AP. The reason that I don't have a problem playing olaf the way i do is because of Atmas Impaler on top of my total HP. Building Olaf with attack speed and life steal I think is playing him wrong because your W move gives you both of those and losing health gives you attack speed lol If you want to jungle with him you don't need a wriggles lantern because the combination of your Q, E , and W make jungling easy without it... And with enough Attack Damage along with Olafs ability to use his moves together in a team fight already make him hard to kill, not to mention that most people don't want to focus Olaf and then regret it quickly when you have a ton of HP

cGod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

/Praise Kate Upton, you will win.