Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Queue Dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

...I know that Queue dodge is supposed to never happen, but sometimes I have to. Sometimes my friend just logged in, or someone is having a bad attitude right at the champion select and I don't wanna wait the full champion selection and a full game before getting rid of such presence.
...Problem is, although I'm completely okay with a 5 minute wait for the scenarios where I have to dodge, there isn't a button to quit the game, which means I'll have to close and re-log on the game. Guess what happens right now? It took me almost half an hour to log in and first thing I get on the solo queue is a 4-man premade random-insta-locking all their champions... now I don't even know how long it will take for me to log back on the game. I'll probably have to surrender and say goodbye to what I thought should have been my 1hour break in a LoL game. #firstworldproblems (sounded pertinent)
...What I'm asking is not something really new, but something asked long ago by different people: a "dodge button". Because I believe the wait to re-queue is punishment enough so it's not something to happen very often, but when the servers can't guarantee to me that I can log back in the game.... you get the point, I hope.
TL;DR: Had to queue dodge right after 30 mins to log-in, won't be able to log back because of giant queue timer and just with I had a dodge button, or never logged in the first place.