Where is this guide saying boots of swiftness are good?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xCry0x

Senior Member

06-20-2012

And how can I request it be deleted from the internet?

Am I missing something completely? I have never seen any guide telling ADC to rush boots of swiftness but I have seen every single ashe player for the past week building boots of swiftness.

I just had one tell me now that they are the 'best' boots for a ranged ad and in their opinion any champion.

Ashe..

Boots of swiftness..

As if the slow effect on every single auto attack is not enough to catch/kite people even if you had 1 leg?


If I am wrong can someone please set me straight and explain this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bylobog44

Senior Member

06-20-2012

They're only good if you have 3 phantom dancers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeltedWater

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Boots of Swiftness are awesome....just not on an ADC. It DOES have them in recomended items for Ashe though. >.< How dumb.

But attacking faster is more important than move speed. That way, you attack faster whether they're running away or not! Crazy concept, I know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doom69Hunter

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Boots of swiftness on garen.Seems legit...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phants9283

Junior Member

06-20-2012

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...to-ashes-67331
Coincidence, I read this guide today. It's actually a really good guide, but people probably browse through and see Boots of Swiftness as the first item to buy, instead of reading the guy staying that they are situational Serker's should be used 90% of the time.

Oh well, their loss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xCry0x

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Lol yea, that guide basically says get boots of swiftness because ashe is slow but 90% of the time get zerkers the other 10% get merc treads =)


I dunno so far the excuses I have heard are:

"Ashe needs them to kite."
"They are the best AD boots to get"
"It lets me chase people to get kills"

Man, it is too bad there isn't some item that gives useful stats and increases your movement speed by 15%..oh well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAmJungleBoy

Junior Member

06-20-2012

Best AD boots is a really bad advice. At the best, they are fine for a Ashe facing quick champions without much CC. Otherwise, i'd pick Merc / Zerker before them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MegasKyriakos

Junior Member

06-20-2012

I get them for amumu for the increased mobility. it helps me stick on a character so they get my aoe cape/passive


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evolnemesis

Senior Member

06-21-2012

Yeah, not gonna say those are really good for Ashe although they might help if you are not confident or are not good at keeping distance/chasing/kiting otherwise. I guess that's the reason it's in the recommended items list, it's viable for beginners and can make some of her play easier, even if it's not really ideal as an item. Though really, she has her slow, and as long as she can keep applying that, and uses her ult wisely, there's not much need for those boots, berserker's or treads are definitely better choices, and will end up helping her more in team fights.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yeaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-21-2012

Aren't they part of the recommended items for a lot of champions?


12