Riot pls split the na server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicGuidoFail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

im sick and tired of the login queue time..soo long and its a waste of time =/ who agrees?

metaltwisted

06-20-2012

agree!!
in queue for... Calculating...

it never displays the time since 30min.

30 min of Calculating.

thats OP

Verandure

06-20-2012

This isn't a server issue, this is a patching issue. Give them time to fix it and it should go back to normal (insta log-in most all the time). This particularly sucks for me since I have to relog after every single game.

AU Freo

06-20-2012

My timer went down to 0 after about an hour, then it just went back up to calculating

Glebov

06-20-2012

I very much agree

ilyris

06-20-2012

yeah i waited 4 hours to log in at one point...

EpicGuidoFail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

the servers are back up again..and i still have a 1hr 31min queue time.. -.- its the server problems..too many ppl in the north american server..and i think its time that it should be separated into two parts..

PicaBoo

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicGuidoFail View Post
the servers are back up again..and i still have a 1hr 31min queue time.. -.- its the server problems..too many ppl in the north american server..and i think its time that it should be separated into two parts..
same

Male Privilege

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verandure View Post
This isn't a server issue, this is a patching issue. Give them time to fix it and it should go back to normal (insta log-in most all the time). This particularly sucks for me since I have to relog after every single game.
So I guess 72+ hours isn't enough to fix a problem with a patch borking everything?
I know coding and if it takes more than a few hours, the lines must be strung together like spaghetti.

Sam Is Whoa

06-20-2012

srsly tho the server is NA. NORTH AMERICA. Why does that inclulde south american countries. if you wont give south america its own server then give the **** loser canadiens their own server aye? Splitting the NA servers would allow for less que explosions after you fk up patches.

P.S. we all know mexicans dont play LOL thats why they werent mentioned. 11 of them in a house sharing 1 AMD K6 powered PC to play League.