Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preferred Positions and Why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NamKim

06-20-2012

What is your preferred position in the current meta? Solo Top, Solo Mid, Support Bot, Carry Bot, Jungler, etc. and why?

I am currently going to work through each role to see which role I enjoy playing the most. But I am currently attracted towards the support bot position. I think it is because most people do not want to play it. But I think since supports are the ones encouraged to ward key places, that gives the team invaluable map coverage. Several ganks fail just because I warded special places.

b0stekk

06-20-2012

Jungler, but im not very good at it (x

TeknoWizard

06-20-2012

Support. I HATE CSing with a burning passion.

lockpooh

06-20-2012

AP mid. But sometimes I get sick of junglers and take up the role.

DannySheep

06-20-2012

Support bot ( soraka, janna, karma ) or solo mid ( as karma or sivir ) or carry bot ( sivir ).

I love support more than anything, it's my favorite thing to do, because without you your carry couldn't get all those 84759687 kills! I just recently discovered midding... And it's pretty freaking great.

WatDaWat

06-20-2012

The missionary and reverse cowgir...... oh.

Umm Ap Mid and Solo Top.

PeaceKeeper18

06-20-2012

Adr carry I have a knack for last hitting and its my favorite role to carry a team from in ranked

gusrider2011

06-20-2012

solo top if u know ur team and u gotta a good jungler, if not, jungler or mid bot only with people I know..i dont trust strangers never do their job good hahaha

AJStarhiker

06-20-2012

Bottom support or Teemo anywhere. Don't really like jungling.

Garen Cosplay

06-20-2012

Jungle Nocturne, or solo top riven or bot Trist and eve on rare occasions support bottom :3. Anything but mid. I cannot stand ap vs ap mid ._.