Preferred Positions and Why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NamKim

06-20-2012

What is your preferred position in the current meta? Solo Top, Solo Mid, Support Bot, Carry Bot, Jungler, etc. and why?

I am currently going to work through each role to see which role I enjoy playing the most. But I am currently attracted towards the support bot position. I think it is because most people do not want to play it. But I think since supports are the ones encouraged to ward key places, that gives the team invaluable map coverage. Several ganks fail just because I warded special places.

b0stekk

06-20-2012

Jungler, but im not very good at it (x

TeknoWizard

06-20-2012

Support. I HATE CSing with a burning passion.

lockpooh

06-20-2012

AP mid. But sometimes I get sick of junglers and take up the role.

DannySheep

06-20-2012

Support bot ( soraka, janna, karma ) or solo mid ( as karma or sivir ) or carry bot ( sivir ).

I love support more than anything, it's my favorite thing to do, because without you your carry couldn't get all those 84759687 kills! I just recently discovered midding... And it's pretty freaking great.

WatDaWat

06-20-2012

The missionary and reverse cowgir...... oh.

Umm Ap Mid and Solo Top.

PeaceKeeper18

06-20-2012

Adr carry I have a knack for last hitting and its my favorite role to carry a team from in ranked

gusrider2011

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

solo top if u know ur team and u gotta a good jungler, if not, jungler or mid bot only with people I know..i dont trust strangers never do their job good hahaha

AJStarhiker

06-20-2012

Bottom support or Teemo anywhere. Don't really like jungling.

Garen Cosplay

06-20-2012

Jungle Nocturne, or solo top riven or bot Trist and eve on rare occasions support bottom :3. Anything but mid. I cannot stand ap vs ap mid ._.