Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL Problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iElementz

06-20-2012

after every patch there is 2-5 days of ****ing problems, with ques, with chat, with logging in and so on. run over this **** in the patch or fix it faster. i understand alot of people play this game but there are other games that have same number of players that dont have to wait anywhere from 1 minute to 50 mins. this is bull****, i want to play the game not wait to log on, get ur **** together

Fluffyknowsyou

06-20-2012

Maybe if you pay to play they'll fix it faster? o.O

iElementz

06-20-2012

ive put 70$ plus in the game, ive earned my right as well as many others

RoERedemption

06-20-2012

dude i've put way more money into the game and all i ask is that they fix the problem eventually, idgaf how long it takes as long as it gets done. stop complaining for a free game, you didn't have to put cash in, besides the RP don't ask for anything special.

iElementz

06-20-2012

Quote:
RoERedemption:
dude i've put way more money into the game and all i ask is that they fix the problem eventually, idgaf how long it takes as long as it gets done. stop complaining for a free game, you didn't have to put cash in, besides the RP don't ask for anything special.

lol, big shot here, never said it did, pretty ridiculous either way, free or not, there are many freee games that dont have issues like this game has had lately