[Guide] Supporting your support.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GGeasy NA

GGeasy NA

06-22-2012

bump

OGJuicyTeeJ

06-22-2012

Just finished reading. Very interesting article considering. Im about three weeks into the game and have been playing with a friend of mine that has been through ranked games as an AD carry. Considering the fact, he has very little knowledge on support compared to anything else. Therefore his mindset is if he dies its my fault. As a support, playing as Alistar for example im trying to initiate but unfortunately the enemy carries somehow get the kill off on him before I can go back and protect him. Would this be my fault for not being more aware? Or should he try to be more aware as well?

Thanks and good article.

DISTRAAACTINGGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

I don't think there was a lot of valuable info in there, the topic doesn't really warrant a 'guide' per se. I would say that more people need to be buying wards as it doesn't seem to happen too often outside of the support players.

Playing the AD carry in bot lane I think is more about knowing the synergy between you and your support partner as well as knowing who you're up against. Someone like Varus/Alistair can afford to be more aggressive than say Ashe/Soraka. And obviously you'll be playing differently if you're up against a Kogmaw/Sona than a Corki/Blitzcrank. If you know the combos then you know when to harass and when to go in for kills and when to go back, everything else like dropping wards and last hitting is just standard.