I'm terrible at League of Legends. (Discussion, and stream!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dmbrandon

06-25-2012

So, playing my 9v1 strat, I was finally able to break my losing streak. Alistar support 5/0/7. Carries are too finicky, so I decided to feed. yum.

Little Boy Nate

06-25-2012

Tips: Phage might help you a lot if you are constantly chasing and do not have red buff.
Holding S will stop you from attacking while being able to stand in place if you are giving away blue buff.

What about Nocturne for the jungle? He is a great chaser and can build tanky or assassin. Top pick for his ganks, especially his ultimate.

dmbrandon

06-25-2012

I still don't have a ton of IP, and I'll NEVER spend money on the game. So, maybe in the future.

I ended my stream today with two wins:

5/0/7 Support Alistar
6/0/12 Jungle Tryndamere

Not a bad run. Once I got teams that paid attention, it was over. Glad to see not everyone at 1100 eli is mindless.

As for phage, I hate phage on tryndamere. I would much rather go zeal and get the movement speed boost.

dmbrandon

06-25-2012

I feel like my wins aren't teaching me, rather than honing my ability to move. Most games are similar, but in this game, once you're ahead by a certain amount, it's basically ZZZZZZZ.

Losses on the other hand, allw me to really get my movement down, and control space really well. So I'm not exactly hating that I'm losing so much. I can feel a vast improvement everyday.

dmbrandon

06-25-2012

Streaming some normals with 1900+ player Dphat.

twitch.tv/dmbrandon

dmbrandon

06-26-2012

Back in there for solo queue. Got some new internet today, too. 75/35. Hope it makes my stream even faster!

twitch.tv/dmbrandon

SatanInDisguise

06-26-2012

Reading what you say about map awareness and calling MIA I do somewhat agree that players do need increased map awareness but what you will most likely find is that if you asked high ranked teams if they called MIA to each other they still would the only difference is they don't have to stop farming to type as they have their headsets and can just say it.

So it is not just a case of map awareness you need people still saying MIA because you cant focus on everything all at once, the real thing I don't get about people calling MIA is why they say MIA when there is a perfectly good and a lot quicker to type version in SS which means the same thing.

You can press the S key twice in virtually no time at all comparatively to how long it takes to type MIA so you could just click to last hit type SS and then send it as you finish off the creep.

dmbrandon

06-26-2012

5v5 normal premade. 2200 player joining the game!

twitch.tv/dmbrandon